Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Global Entry QUESTION Please...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2022, 2:55 am
Original Poster

Global Entry QUESTION Please...

Could someone please help me with this one?? I have Global Entry valid for another three years but have just renewed my UK passport. Will it still work or do I have to update something?? TIA
Old Oct 4, 2022, 3:04 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
You need to change your passport details on your TTP account. It may just accept it and update, but it is possible you would be asked to do an interview to complete the process - online interviews should be available tho.

EDIT: oh and for BA you will need to update your passport details held at profile level, and go through every booking and update each one individually.
Hillcrest, golfmad, Markie and 4 others like this.
Old Oct 4, 2022, 3:04 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Having nothing to do with BA, I think this question is best answered in the destination forum for the US.
stifle likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2022, 3:54 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Hillcrest loads of info over on the trusted traveller forum here
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trusted-travelers-732/
Hillcrest likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2022, 7:07 am

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
go to the TTP website and change your passport information in your profile

When you check in for flights after your new passport, make sure they have your up to date passport information

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.