Wiki Posts
Search

BA Future Travel Voucher Refund

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2022, 3:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club
BA Future Travel Voucher Refund

Stuck with getting customer service from BA so thought I'd try here to see if anyone has any idea what to do:

1. Booked a flight to fly from LHR to Toronto for april 2020, they were originally offering vouchers for flights cancelled due to covid so i took the voucher ( should have waited to get the cash refund option but that was the first mistake)
2. Got the voucher which was then changed to one which could be used online.
3. Got an email from them in march which said as i had originally taken a voucher that was issued before they started to offer refunds i could request a refund for that voucher if i wanted to, ( got a reference for this refund request) and that they would email back within a month when it has been processed
This is where the communication stopped

I have since tried calling multiple times and emailing the ceo ext. and they kept on saying they will be in contact.

I then got an email saying the flight was refunded ( which was in the form of a voucher but nothing about the voucher) and sent me a link to a flight receipt form which only goes back 12 months ).

Since then I have been lost as to what to do, is it time for MCOL or CEDR etc?
Old Jul 4, 2022, 4:01 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
You can go to CEDR with this, if you were promised a refund and not had it. MCOL is also open to you and would be quicker, but I see no harm in going CEDR for this, it will force someone to give a clear explanation which would solve this one way or the other. Welcome to Flyertalk and welcome to the BA Forum JayShah10.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 4:14 am
Original Poster

thanks! ill do that!
Old Jul 4, 2022, 5:05 am
Company Representative, BA Refunds

please PM me the info and i will take a look.
HarryHolden68 and Tobias-UK like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.