Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC Website (aircanada.com) Experiences/Complaints/Issues (Nov 2020 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2020, 10:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Hertz Gold

I'm able to login to the new Aeroplan page but still unable to book travel on points.

https://www.aircanada.com/aeroplan/member/dashboard
Old Nov 9, 2020, 10:26 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by guessaaa
I'm able to login to the new Aeroplan page but still unable to book travel on points.

https://www.aircanada.com/aeroplan/member/dashboard
You are ahead of me.

Its past noon - aka 12 noon - Eastern and with Google Chrome the page does not even load.

And why when typing in aeroplan.com out of habit would a simple forward to aircanada.com/aeroplan not be done? So. Weird.
Old Nov 9, 2020, 10:45 am

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Originally Posted by PointWeasel
And why when typing in aeroplan.com out of habit would a simple forward to aircanada.com/aeroplan not be done? So. Weird.

Typing in aeroplan.com takes me to
https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/aeroplan.html
(not that the Aeroplan page is very functional yet)
Old Nov 9, 2020, 11:07 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by jerry305
Typing in aeroplan.com takes me to
https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/aeroplan.html
(not that the Aeroplan page is very functional yet)
I just started working for me as well.
Old Nov 9, 2020, 11:14 am

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
I have to say, this bring about some excitement to what would have been another boring week lol.
Old Nov 9, 2020, 11:17 am

Programs: NEXUS GE, TSA-Pre, AC E50K
Does anyone know where the old Promo codes section went? I'm looking for my AC Bistro coupons! :/

Originally Posted by Jumper Jack
I have to say, this bring about some excitement to what would have been another boring week lol.
Last week was full of excitment - everyone on edge until Saturday!
Old Nov 9, 2020, 1:11 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Anyone else lost AQD that had been posted before the change of site? I had $2,500 AQD from a UFP purchase that I'm quite certain had posted a while ago that is now gone

This is not the classic AQD-to-zero issue, as the rest of my AQD is there. Just the UFP AQD that seem to be gone.
Old Nov 9, 2020, 1:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I'm missing more than just my FP AQD. I can't figure out what's missing. I figure I'll just leave it a few days.
Old Nov 9, 2020, 1:46 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I'm missing more than just my FP AQD. I can't figure out what's missing. I figure I'll just leave it a few days.
I had a quick look and it's just that one UFP bit for me, but glad to know I'm not alone.

There seems to be no option to export the activity page to Excel/csv/etc, unlike in the past. That's a disappointing change if that's to be permanent.
Old Nov 9, 2020, 2:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Thanks for pointing this out.

I also looked at the two year time period but the activity only goes back to beginning of March 2020. There is nothing in January and February when most of my AQM and AQD would have shown up. I also am missing AQD for flight passes at least. Just wondering if the UFP missing AQD has to do with the suspension of the pass (at least in my case) whereas the regular flight passes are extended but still active?

Where do the AQD show up for each segment flown or flight pass purchased--should it be in the drop down arrow to the right of each entry?

I agree that it would be great to get back the export function!
Old Nov 9, 2020, 2:05 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, IHG Diamond, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Anyone else lost AQD that had been posted before the change of site? I had $2,500 AQD from a UFP purchase that I'm quite certain had posted a while ago that is now gone

This is not the classic AQD-to-zero issue, as the rest of my AQD is there. Just the UFP AQD that seem to be gone.
I know I'm missing at $500, but not sure from where - I was an idiot and did not save a listing of the pre Armageddon.
Old Nov 9, 2020, 2:11 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, IHG Diamond, National Exec Elite
Anyone else having to log in every few minutes? I have logged in at least 3 times in 30 minutes. I guess this is an indication of higher level of security. LOL
Old Nov 9, 2020, 2:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I have a spreadsheet, but in 2 minutes of selecting and unselecting rows I couldn't get within $80 of the amount shown.

Maybe I'll try to figure it out later.
Old Nov 9, 2020, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by BlondeBomber
Where do the AQD show up for each segment flown or flight pass purchased--should it be in the drop down arrow to the right of each entry?
No need to expand, it should be visible without it:

Old Nov 10, 2020, 11:48 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Thanks Adam -- can anyone else see earlier posts than the beginning of March 2020?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.