Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Q3 2021 Promotion - Triple Points - July 20 to September 15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 9, 2021, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: 59Impala
Registration link:

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/offers/bonus-journeys.html?icamp=hy_wohbonusjourneys_Q32021_hpm asthead_2_en

Revamp your routine, restore your spirit and reward yourself.

Earn triple points on every qualifying stay of two nights or more from July 20 through September 15, 2021. From over 1,000 locations and 19 brands, you can choose the unique luxury of Grand Hyatt hotels, the comfort of Hyatt House hotels, or the refined design of Thompson Hotels, plus participating M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels and Lindblad Expeditions.

Terms & Conditions

Triple Points Bonus: You must be a member of World of Hyatt and register for the promotion between July 7, 2021 and August 20, 2021 to participate. To join World of Hyatt, visit worldofhyatt.com, and to register for the promotion, visit hyatt.com/bonusjourneys. All eligible stays under this promotion must be completed after registering and between July 20, 2021 and September 15, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). For every stay of two or more qualifying nights after registration, you will receive triple points on eligible spend for stays at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide and participating M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) hotels, and Lindblad Expeditions. Eligible stays must include at least 2 consecutive nights at the same property, and at least two nights during the stay must be qualifying nights to count towards this offer. Only Base Points are tripled, and points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. Maximum 120,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this offer.

All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, a qualifying night is any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after check out for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Promotion may not be valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion with a suitable substitute promotion of equal value (if legally required) at any time due to actual circumstances. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2021 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2021, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Registration opens on July 7, 2021.

Registered members will be able to earn 3x (triple) points on every qualifying stay of two or more eligible nights at participating hotels. In order to receive the Bonus Points, the stay has to be completed between July 20, 2021 and September 15, 2021.

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ming-soon.html
Troopers likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 8:44 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Damn, a whole month between promos!

I’m a little annoyed it’s for stays completed by 9/20. I have a long stay starting 9/1 that runs through to october. A little painful missing out on the first ~3 weeks of triple earning.
lsquare likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 9:07 am

I'm spoiled by last summer promo. Where is Miraval BOGO? Where is 25% points back for all properties (not just jdv/unbound)?
WSTC likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
I'm guessing one night stays will not have any promos?
Old Jun 15, 2021, 9:09 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by AndyKehn
I'm spoiled by last summer promo. Where is Miraval BOGO? Where is 25% points back for all properties (not just jdv/unbound)?
You might still see a Miraval promo. It’s unlikely that they’d run a blanket 25% off promo in parallel to the current brand specific one.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 9:12 am
FT

Lord I hope Andaz Maui is a participating hotel.
josephstern likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 9:29 am

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by coleslaw
Yes, that's a bummer, I have 11 nights of stays during that period...
Old Jun 15, 2021, 9:31 am

Originally Posted by River in Sight
Yes, that's a bummer, I have 11 nights of stays during that period...
And I just realised I have another two week stay at a ~$200 a night property that ends right before the start date. Doh!
Old Jun 15, 2021, 9:42 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Three paid nights at Hana Maui early July will be a miss.

Still, a very nice earning opportunity, though the 2 night minimum is a bummer.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Sweet... I just lost an argument with the missus about going to Merida Mexico for a few days this summer to spend some points at a 5k hotel. She wanted to try out the SLH hotel in Tulum charging $100 per night. So at least I'll earn a lot more points...

And FWIW it looks like Hyatt has avoided the "starting with your second stay" garbage...
ceebee100, cfabar1, WSTC and 1 others like this.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 9:57 am

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
20+ points per dollar for Explorist/Globalist with CC, very nice. The dates don't work with what I have booked but I am sure I can find something with a rebate of that value.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 10:19 am

Phew, I really thought they were doing that discount thing as their summer promotion. This won't help on my single night work stays, still have to figure out where to put those, but I'm glad I'll earn some extra points for my leisure stays.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 10:50 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum
I'm pretty happy with this promo as I made Globalist this year so I could potentially rake in some points. Downside is that I had been planning to do the bulk of my leisure travel in Q4. I'm hoping to get to London in Q3, though, so maybe I'll be able to take advantage.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by craigthemif
Sweet... I just lost an argument with the missus about going to Merida Mexico for a few days this summer to spend some points at a 5k hotel. She wanted to try out the SLH hotel in Tulum charging $100 per night. So at least I'll earn a lot more points...
Had no idea this hotel was even there! I'd be tempted to try the penthouse suite at ~$299 for some random dates I checked (vs $97 for the regular room) - private rooftop infinity pool, and lots more points!
Old Jun 15, 2021, 12:42 pm

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
Originally Posted by coleslaw

I’m a little annoyed it’s for stays completed by 9/20. I have a long stay starting 9/1 that runs through to october. A little painful missing out on the first ~3 weeks of triple earning.
You might consider splitting the stay somehow? Trade away the night of 9/20-21 to get triple points on the first three weeks?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.