Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Hawaii
Reload this Page >

Location of the Global Entry office at HNL?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2021, 11:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus Global Services 2MM

I have an appointment for my Global Entry renewal interview at HNL and need some help. I'm having trouble finding the exact location inside the airport. I'm assuming it's before security but have no clue beyond that. Can anyone help? Mahalo for your help.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 1:56 am

Not sure either but there’s pics of the office and door numbers in the google maps page for it. T2

Global Entry Enrollment Center
(808) 237-4601
https://goo.gl/maps/i5JsQcvVM1RMWAcm8
FlyinHawaiian likes this.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 3:32 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
That makes sense; the Ewa side is where the International arrivals are processed so it's likely that CBP would have offices in that area. I did my initial GE at EWR and the CBP office was just landside of the International arrivals in one of the terminals.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 3:51 am

Programs: UA 1K MM
i did my GE interview there almost 10 years ago. It is not easy to find. If I recall correctly it was by where the tour buses loaded outside but that was long ago.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 4:03 am
Original Poster

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies and great info!

Landside near/adjacent to international arrivals seems to be the MO for placement. That gives access to international passengers clearing customs and being close. Also it has to be landside so it can be accessed without clearing security, in the event you're not flying.

I'll be flying into HNL from KOA so it will likely be a bit of a walk from the A gates. Best bet unless someone has other ideas would probably be to head outside past ticketing and security and head to the international terminal and up to level 2. Thanks again!
Old Apr 16, 2021, 10:39 am
formerly wchinchen

Programs: AA CK, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bluedemon211
Thanks to everyone for the quick replies and great info!

Landside near/adjacent to international arrivals seems to be the MO for placement. That gives access to international passengers clearing customs and being close. Also it has to be landside so it can be accessed without clearing security, in the event you're not flying.

I'll be flying into HNL from KOA so it will likely be a bit of a walk from the A gates. Best bet unless someone has other ideas would probably be to head outside past ticketing and security and head to the international terminal and up to level 2. Thanks again!
Yep, it’s in between Hawaiian inter island terminal and international arrivals. They moved their office to second floor, departure level. Take the escalator up from international arrival ground level, turn right, and straight ahead you’ll see a single non discrete door, except for a paper sign indicating its Global Entry office. Buzz the door ringer, and they’ll open the door for you. Super quick.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 10:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by HaleiwaFlyer
Yep, it’s in between Hawaiian inter island terminal and international arrivals. They moved their office to second floor, departure level. Take the escalator up from international arrival ground level, turn right, and straight ahead you’ll see a single non discrete door, except for a paper sign indicating its Global Entry office. Buzz the door ringer, and they’ll open the door for you. Super quick.
Great, thanks everyone!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.