Visitor travel from Russia to USA

Old Apr 10, 2021, 8:38 pm
Original Poster

Visitor travel from Russia to USA

Can visitors on B visa travel to the US from Russia? (The person I am asking about already has a visa, and is fully vaccinated.) I am getting conflicting information.
Old Apr 10, 2021, 11:58 pm

This info is not enough to be sure. Have your friend check Timatic, e.g. here https://skyteam.traveldoc.aero/
You'll get all the rules, tests required, and transit places that are not acceptable at this time.
Click the "Spoiler" for a sample non-stop SVO-JFK
Spoiler

Often1 likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2021, 9:14 am
Suspended

As I understand it the US says no one who has been in the UK, EU, China or Brazil in the last 14th days. So if you took a direct MOW-USA, had a neg PCR test and a valid visa, should work. Could be wrong of course.
Old Apr 11, 2021, 11:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Yes, a non-stop MOW-USA flight with a valid visa and a PCR/antigen test is possible even if the purpose of the trip is leisure.

USA doesn't privilege vaccinated travelers for the moment so that's irrelevant for this case.
Old Apr 11, 2021, 6:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, AmEx Plat, Agnostic on Airline Programs
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Yes, a non-stop MOW-USA flight with a valid visa and a PCR/antigen test is possible even if the purpose of the trip is leisure.

USA doesn't privilege vaccinated travelers for the moment so that's irrelevant for this case.
I wish the reverse were true. I'd love to get to Russia this year. Not hopeful, though.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.