Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Chase World of Hyatt $75 off $250

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2021, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Did anybody else get, register and qualify for this offer? Standard boiler-plate 6-8 weeks T&Cs for credit, but I'm curious if those that did can share their actual experience? Thanks!

Enjoy a $75 statement credit.Bound by their unique spirit, each property in these independent collection brands by Hyatt is true to its destination with a distinct sense of place that invites guests to share in unforgettable experiences.

And, as a World of Hyatt or Hyatt Credit Cardmember, your next stay can be even more rewarding with an exclusive offer. For a limited time, receive a $75 statement credit when you spend $250 or more directly at a participating hotel, resort or residence in Hyatt’s independent collection brands (in the U.S.).* Register October 29, 2020 through January 5, 2021 and stay November 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 9:30 am

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
Yes, I registered and used this at a Destination hotel over Thanksgiving - credit posted to my Visa on Dec 19th.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 9:37 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
The $75 credit posted on 20 January, 2 days after the charge for the stay at an Unbound property that was more than $250.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Thank you both! Were these credit posting dates the same as your statement dates?
Old Mar 4, 2021, 9:44 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Derf
Thank you both! Were these credit posting dates the same as your statement dates?
No, the credit posted on the 20th and my statement date is the 6th.
River in Sight likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 9:45 am

Programs: JL JMB Diamond 1.4 MM, UA 1P 1.2 MM
Had a stay at a JDV property from Jan 9-16. Credit posted Jan 18. Couldn't ask for a more efficient promo.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 2:50 pm

I had a stay the first weekend of February that should qualify and haven't received the credit yet. I reached out to Chase, which referred me to Hyatt. If I remember correctly this was one you registered for through the Visa page, so I'm guessing it is indeed Chase that's responsible for processing the credit. Planning to try again next week if the credit doesn't appear. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong and Hyatt does indeed need to process something on its end.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by RMZ2006
I had a stay the first weekend of February that should qualify and haven't received the credit yet. I reached out to Chase, which referred me to Hyatt. If I remember correctly this was one you registered for through the Visa page, so I'm guessing it is indeed Chase that's responsible for processing the credit. Planning to try again next week if the credit doesn't appear. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong and Hyatt does indeed need to process something on its end.
I don’t think Hyatt has anything to do with it. Chase will credit your account. Click on the transaction on chase.com and see if it lists “Hyatt” as the merchant type. All my Hyatt charges (even if the name of the vendor does not show Hyatt) had additional notation saying it was a Hyatt. I’m thinking that’s how chase knows. And on both cards, I received an email within 48 hours of charges from chase saying that I’m redeemed a chase offer. Both rebates came within 10 days, at least on my accounts.
Old Apr 6, 2021, 11:11 am

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Chase Hyatt $75 off $250 (now expired promotion) - Did anyone receive credit?

Chase had a promotion for spending $250+ at Joie De Vivre, Unbound, and Destination hotels. From seeing various blogs online some people have been struggling with getting that credited to their account, I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten it here?

I finished my stays at the start of February but still have not seen any credit, and just wanted to ask if anyone else here has.
ECR12 likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2021, 11:22 am

Programs: WoH
I have not gotten the credit, and I've called Chase 3 times asking about it. Currently, the issue is "with escalations" but escalations is backed up, so they can't give me an answer yet as to why I didn't receive the credit.

What about others?
ECR12 likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2021, 11:44 am

Received it for a stay at JDV and credited quickly. Click into the transaction and see if the charge shows up as merchant type as Hyatt. I’m speculating that if the merchant type is Hyatt, the rebate will trigger (especially for the general Hyatt one and not this Independent one, although the screenshot below is from my JDV rebate)

Old Apr 6, 2021, 11:59 am

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
No kidding, my credit stealth posted back in February right after my stay - I swear I never noticed it. So uh, false alarm on me - it looks like it did post right after.

And yes, my hotel does show up with Hyatt as the merchant.
Old Apr 6, 2021, 5:00 pm
Used to be 'Travelergcp'

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Nope. I suspect delayed posted of the charge a day after the promo period ended is the culprit. And I don’t want eyes in my account over a $25 discrepancy.

Last edited by TravelerMSY; Apr 6, 2021 at 8:23 pm
Old Apr 7, 2021, 8:55 pm

I made two stays that shoukd have qualified (mid December and mid February) and neither triggered the promo. Its been well past 8 weeks on both charges now and have not had luck. I called Chase and they told me to call Hyatt... called Hyatt and they told me to call chase). While $75 isn't the end of the world, it was the tipping point in one of those two trips and now I have a bad taste in my mouth about Hyatt and Chase for that matter... Why would I get excited about spending money on a promo with either of these two companies if they not only don't honor the promo but don't have a simple advertiesed phone/email to get it resolved since its ambiguous who is at fault.

Planning multiple trips at the moment and I'm much less likely to book through Hyatt right now. If anyone's got advice on how to resolve I'm all ears.
Old May 14, 2021, 12:20 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Starwood Gold
My charges from the Confidante in mid-February still haven't posted credits. Super odd. Not picking up the phone just yet but starting to get suspicious about it.
ECR12 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.