Wiki Posts
Search

Wine Tasting with AS Boarding Pass

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2021, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Wine Tasting with AS Boarding Pass

AS used to have a program with some Washington wineries where we got free tastings if we show our same day boarding pass. I don't see any info on the AS website. Has that program gone away or is it just well hidden?
Old Mar 1, 2021, 9:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
I don't recall that one, but I recall the AS Visa program.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 10:05 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by BOB W
AS used to have a program with some Washington wineries where we got free tastings if we show our same day boarding pass. I don't see any info on the AS website. Has that program gone away or is it just well hidden?
This is part of the "Wines Fly Free" initiative. Here is the URL:

https://www.alaskaair.com/content/de...20Free%20offer.

Scroll down that page a little, then click on "Read more" under Washington. On the Washington page see the section titled: "Are wine tastings part of your plans?"

Regards
Old Mar 1, 2021, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by scubadu
This is part of the "Wines Fly Free" initiative. Here is the URL:

https://www.alaskaair.com/content/de...20Free%20offer.

Scroll down that page a little, then click on "Read more" under Washington. On the Washington page see the section titled: "Are wine tastings part of your plans?"

Regards
Thank you for the quick response. Our visit is to Woodinville, so not part of the AS program. I visit eastern WA every year or so and will keep this info handy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.