Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Expert Hotel Reviews
Reload this Page >

Four Points Sheraton Sydney Central Park

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2020, 2:28 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Central Park

Map| 2 Reviews | 100% Recommended

88 Broadway, Chippendale Sydney, NSW AU 2008

Four Points Sheraton Sydney Central Park (3 Photos)

Hotel Overview

This hotel is fairly new at the time of staying. Right next to the hotel is a Starbucks. On the ground floor, there’s a bar and a restaurant where buffet is also served.

As its name suggests, The hotel is located next to Central Park. It is about 15 minutes away (walking distance) from Central Station, next to it is the shopping centre and five minutes away is a larger Broadway shopping centre.  There are also qutie a few buses that reach the hotel. 

The quickest and way to get there from the airport is by Uber, which is about a 15 minutes ride. It should cost similar to catching the train

Check In

Upon check-in I was charged a $500 deposit which was the highest I’ve ever encountered. Because I didn’t have enough funds in my debit account, the manager agreed to lower it after about 20 minutes thinking of alternatives to get the money through. I later on also wrote a thank you message on the comment card to thank him for his kind gesture.

Room

The room has pretty much everything you need, i.e. showering gel, shampoo, body lotion and conditioner. However, if you do need something extra you can always request from the app and it’ll get delivered to your door. Average waiting time was about 20 minutes.
The bathroom has a shower instead of a bath tub
The room has quite a few USB charging ports - a few on the table and 2 on each side of the bed

IMG_1722.jpg

A king bed with a decent couch next to it.  Good if you want to relax while reading

IMG_1725.jpg

2 USB ports conveniently placed next to the bed

IMG_1727.jpg

Here's basically what you'll need for your shower, more would be available upon request throught the app

Overall

Overall this is a comfortable and affordable stay in the area.  I can't help but to thank the GM for his kind gesture again.  All of the staff are also friendly and courteous.

The breakfast was served in the form of a buffet and was included in the fare and it was pretty decent.  Barista coffee is also available.
The room is very comfortable for the price.

Would you like to write a review on the Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Central Park?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.