Wiki Posts
Search

Block Seats or Sold Seats?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2020, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles
Block Seats or Sold Seats?

Is there an easy way to tell how full an upcoming flight is? A lot of seats are showing unavailable but I'm curious if AA is blocking them for social distancing or if they are all sold.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 7:28 am

Programs: AA EXP 2.8m,Lifetime PLT, Hilton Diamond, IHG PlLT, SPG Gold
if you provide your flight info..... there are a lot of members here that can look up the current load for your flight
Old Jun 4, 2020, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles
Here are the specifics:

AA3910, TLH to DFW on June 11th

AA4186, DFW to TLH on June 18th
Old Jun 4, 2020, 9:15 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat - some level of status in IHG, Marriot & HIlton
Am I the only one having problems getting the seat map to open? It isn't working for me on the app or my computer & I have tried multiple browsers.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 11:56 am

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Same blocked seats for both segments. There have been reports of AA not blocking seats going into June, and even may unblock seats that were previously blocked. Happened on my flight yesterday, where blocked seats were opened.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 12:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, DL PL, HH Dia, Marriott Gld, National Exp
AA seems to be all over with this. All seats grayed on seat map before flight and this morning at VPS to CLT, GA announced there would be no F upgrades (even though 10 empty) because weren't allowed to seat any more than 2 people in F on this C900 ... even though coach was going out full. She eventually got permission from the crew to upgrade 3, actually went out with 6 F seats taken, 6 empty, and coach pretty well full. The GA did say she was going to get "a called and get yelled at" for clearing the upgrades.

Also, of note, on CLT-VPS 2d ago absolutely no service or offering of anything to anyone. This morning VPS-CLT had PDB and full drink service in F, and announced if anyone in coach wanted anything they just had to ask.

Merely offered as data points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.