Wiki Posts
Search

Booking class D conditions

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2020, 6:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: MVPGold 75K
Booking class D conditions

Where would I find ticket conditions for business booking code D. I have xxx-HEL-LAX both segments in D. I would like to change the time of the first segment. Amy inputs.
thanks
Old Feb 24, 2020, 6:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Without wanting to sound too obvious - on the ticket? Somewhere in the lower parts look for this:

Restriction(s)/Endorsements: Chng Eur70/Ref Restr

In this specific case, the change fee was 70€* and the ticket was nonrefundable.

* + fare difference, if any.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 6:24 am

Programs: AY Platinum/OWE
Class D is usually fully flexible with changes permitted at no additional fee (meaning fare difference) but to know the specific rules one would need the fare basis (included in the e-ticket).
Old Feb 24, 2020, 7:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: MVPGold 75K
Here is the fare basis. Thank you for the help

Originally Posted by DrSickle
Class D is usually fully flexible with changes permitted at no additional fee (meaning fare difference) but to know the specific rules one would need the fare basis (included in the e-ticket).
DBU0RU
Old Feb 24, 2020, 7:20 am

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
You could ask AY to send the fare rules to you per email.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 7:50 am

Programs: AY Platinum/OWE
No change fees for that fare basis. If you change the outbound, the new ticket will be repriced using fares valid on the day the change is made. Fare difference will be charged (or if new ticket is cheaper, refunded). Of course, this requires D-class availability for the flights you want to change to.

I would just call CS to make the change, that has usually went smoothly for me.

Last edited by DrSickle; Feb 24, 2020 at 8:07 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.