Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

55/60 Nights needed for milestone

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2019, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG

So with my last stay I went from 48 to 58 nights. I was expecting to get the 2 suite upgrade awards from the 50 night milestone. But actually got 4 suite upgrades and the Cat 1-7 free night award. Earlier in the year my online account had me getting those at 55 nights but then at sometime it switched to the 60 nights which is also the T&C now I believe. Since I’m not at 60 nights I can only imagine that these were awarded for hitting 55 nights.
Old Dec 8, 2019, 11:39 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by SF1K
So with my last stay I went from 48 to 58 nights. I was expecting to get the 2 suite upgrade awards from the 50 night milestone. But actually got 4 suite upgrades and the Cat 1-7 free night award. Earlier in the year my online account had me getting those at 55 nights but then at sometime it switched to the 60 nights which is also the T&C now I believe. Since I’m not at 60 nights I can only imagine that these were awarded for hitting 55 nights.
55 nights is the trigger (this year) for current Globs to re-qualify, get the 2 CSUs, and the cat 1-7 night. However, it looks like you're LTG, so I'm not sure why it isn't 60 nights. Did you hit LT status this year ? Maybe if you started the year as a "normal" Glob, the 55 nights were still in effect ?
Old Dec 8, 2019, 2:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
It's 55 this year for re-qualifying Globalists, despite an occasional app-tracker glitch. 60 next year for everyone.
Old Dec 8, 2019, 5:05 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by joe_miami
It's 55 this year for re-qualifying Globalists, despite an occasional app-tracker glitch. 60 next year for everyone.
True, but the OP is not re-qualifying ...
Old Dec 8, 2019, 6:43 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
Bio says he's Lifetime. Either they were grandfathered or it was a glitch.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 6:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
So it seems that the online milestone tracker that updated a few months ago from me needing 60 nights to hit that final milestone was incorrect. As I received the emails. Received an email for my 50 nights and the 2 TSUs and then received another email for 55 nights with the two additional 2 TSUs and Cat 1-7 Free Night Award.

I had already qualified for LT back in 2018. Not the biggest deal - just that I maybe wouldn't have put some spend on my WOH CC in order to make sure I got 2 extra nights for 60 nights for the year, and also means that my Cat 1-7 Free night award expires about 6 days before what I had expected since I'll be completing my actual 60th night at the end of this week instead of the end of last week.

They email for the 55 nights and awards did clearly indicate that next year this would require 60 nights. Funny thing the online tracker still has the 60 night award coming up. Be interesting to see if anything happens when I actually hit 60 nights at the end of this week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.