Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

New ALL website and app issues. Post here!

Old Dec 4, 2019, 8:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
To all FTers. If you see any issues on app or website, please post here. Accor is monitoring this thread for feedback.
Issue No. 1:

I made a prepaid booking on 15 November. Immediately got the Confirmation email and payment charged to card.

But booking does not show up in App or website AND only shows in hotel's check in system, NOT in its Membership System. Same situation for another of this hotel's guests. Will no doubt affect crediting of nights/points.

Further prepaid booking made for other hotel on 28 November appears normally.

Seems to be a window when bookings not handled properly by the system.

App no longer has add booking feature.

Issue No. 2:

As I mentioned earlier today on another thread, IT system did not handle crediting of APAC X3 Promotional Bonus Points (Promotion Code: 010642) for 2nd booking of a back to back booking. Called AccorPlus Malaysia Office which is currently looking into issue with IT Department.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 11:13 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC

I've decided to start a new thread just for this topic and now spam the ALL thread which should be more membership related.

There is a Accor IT crack team implementing changes live when they see it. What we mention here is immediately being followed up on. So please let lose.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 11:52 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
1) APP - need option to put preferential code (promo code) in app
2) APP -need a button to turn stayplus on/off to do searching, and need the result to show whether stayplus available or ont
3) APP - there is no indication whether the rate can be paid by point or not, very troublesome for us to test 1 by 1
Old Dec 5, 2019, 12:08 am

tThe link to the Private Sales has disappeared from the website. Previously you went to Menu>>Offers>>Private Sales but the last step no longer exists
hotel_user likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 12:10 am

APP (iOS) - "book again" feature is missing under past bookings section. Nothing is happening when tapping on previously booked hotels
Old Dec 5, 2019, 12:56 am

Programs: NZ Elite *G, QF Gold, Accor+ Diamond
App on Android has no option to book 2+ rooms.
nrouxel likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 1:01 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
The book "around me" on the app either does not work or has a very limited radius
Old Dec 5, 2019, 1:20 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by Beckett66
App on Android has no option to book 2+ rooms.
I was told they are aware and this has the highest priority to get it fixed.
nrouxel and Beckett66 like this.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 2:06 am
MPC

Programs: CX DM, SPG PLT, Accor PLT, IHG PLT AMB, Hyatt DM, HH DM
For the App, users should be allowed to choose whether they wish to use stay plus free night from the start when they search for the properties
Old Dec 5, 2019, 2:20 am

Programs: QF GA NZ WN. Accor+ Bonvoy IHC
The page with Exec Lounges isn’t working nor is the list of APAC hotels with free breakfast.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 3:07 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear Members,

Many thanks for taking the time to create this thread and to report your issues/wishes. This is much useful for us, rest assured it will be shared with all relevant teams.
Best regards,
Amy
gilbertaue and Goldorak like this.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 5:14 am

It’s woeful, at least using an IPad. No account details ( as in personal, address etc) other than CC, can’t see photos of the properties in any detail, can’t change the currency, status duration is wrong, doesn’t show forward bookings in sequence. This is Bonvoy-style incompetence, on steroids
Old Dec 5, 2019, 1:48 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Dia, Accor Plat
Far better

I must admit the new App is very nice. Quick, more intuitive, nicer look. Apart from a small migration bug in static data (country of domicile suddently moved to the country of my latest coming stay). So far so good.
Kudos
Old Dec 5, 2019, 6:23 pm

Programs: MH Enrich, AccorPlus
Hi guys,

im using IOS and unable to amend/edit or delete my existing booking with the new ALL apps, every time i tried to amend it will show "No reservation matches your search criteria. Please modify your request" and the same notification appeared when i enter the booking/reservation number. Anyone having the same issue with me?

thanks
Old Dec 5, 2019, 8:34 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
is it too much for asking for the number to be properly formatted? I thought this is a very simple thing to do in programming now adays.

Any other major chain (Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, IHG ad even Wyndham) does this.

sometimes it is quite challenging to to tell the middle one is almost 10 x the top and bottom one

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.