Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is there anyway to search for JUST PN

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2019, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Is there anyway to search for JUST PN

Is there anyway to search for just fare class availability without having to look up a specific flight in Expert Mode?

For example, I want to see all flights to a destination with PN but do not care about a specific date. OR, I want to see all the flights that have PN availability on a certain date?

Thank you....
Old Oct 17, 2019, 7:13 am

Originally Posted by CDSEA
Is there anyway to search for just fare class availability without having to look up a specific flight in Expert Mode?

For example, I want to see all flights to a destination with PN but do not care about a specific date. OR, I want to see all the flights that have PN availability on a certain date?

Thank you....
Unfortunately no

EF. Doesn't show PZ/PN.

Last edited by Kleinnaf; Oct 17, 2019 at 7:31 am
Old Oct 17, 2019, 7:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
EF or KVS? For example, EF allows you to do a fare class availability search with plus or minus three days in each direction, and then you can click refine search to quickly and easily change the date range (or time if there are lots of flights per day).
Old Oct 17, 2019, 7:36 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
EF or KVS? For example, EF allows you to do a fare class availability search with plus or minus three days in each direction, and then you can click refine search to quickly and easily change the date range (or time if there are lots of flights per day).
ExpertFlyer does not show the double-letter UA codes, and I have not fund a way to coax it out of the UA site without doing a dummy booking for the flight in question.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 12:44 pm

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
Call the 1-880 number and find an agent willing to work with you.
I have had some luck in the UC that wasn't crowded and an agent humored me by looking but no one outside of UA have that ability....MAYBE people like mduell or travel agents may have that capability - Maybe, I don't know if they do or don't. Either way, the masses certainly don't have an economical way (Assuming EF and KVS as being economical)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.