Business Class on ERJ 190 ?

Old Oct 13, 2019, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Business Class on ERJ 190 ?

Booking thru United shows Business Class on LX 2020 next May 26. But seatguru only shows aircraft that has tourist class seats. Are no SWISS 190’s offering a Business Class seating/service?
Old Oct 13, 2019, 12:35 pm

Programs: LH HON
European Airlines use the same seats for coach and business and only separate them by a movable curtain for domestic/shorthaul flights
Old Oct 13, 2019, 1:05 pm

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Originally Posted by daumueller
European Airlines use the same seats for coach and business and only separate them by a movable curtain for domestic/shorthaul flights
And the middle seat kept unoccupied or in the case of the sexy Embraer planes just one passenger per group of two seats.

And in the "fake" (mini) dreamliners even no curtain.......
Old Oct 13, 2019, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by behuman
And the middle seat kept unoccupied or in the case of the sexy Embraer planes just one passenger per group of two seats.

Yes, I’m familiar with the European Business Class seating section with the curtain & middle seats blocked, So does the “Business Area” on the 190’s get regular Business meal and drink service?
Old Oct 13, 2019, 1:29 pm

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by worldwidetraveler
Yes, I’m familiar with the European Business Class seating section with the curtain & middle seats blocked, So does the “Business Area” on the 190’s get regular Business meal and drink service?
yes
Old Oct 13, 2019, 2:16 pm
GVA

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
Originally Posted by behuman

If you're referring to the C Series / A220 when you say mini dreamliners, then they have curtains since May or June.
Old Oct 14, 2019, 2:57 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Thank you GVA;31624272

Originally Posted by [b
GVA;31624272]If you're referring to the C Series / A220 when you say mini dreamliners, then they have curtains since May or June.
Thank you for the heads up, wonder how they mounted them, quite difficult given the layout of the overhead. You must fly them a lot from GVA, MXP went back to the sexy Embraer and excellent Helvetic who will soon get the new ones.
Old Oct 14, 2019, 6:30 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Originally Posted by worldwidetraveler
If you can call it food, sure. But better to just eat in the lounge before your flight.
Old Oct 14, 2019, 10:24 am

Programs: LH HON**
I would call it food, but not a meal...
Jerkstore likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.