Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LH/SQ First HEL-AKL/SYD €4'400 - €4'600

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2019, 2:13 am
Original Poster

Fare basis: ANCFI
Min: SAT rule
Max: 12 months
adv. ticketing: 90 days
NO REFUND (!)
410 € change fee
1 stopover per direction for €75 each

Well, I know this one is not everyone's cup of tea and some might say this is not a deal at all!?
I consider this beeing a very special deal as there are some interesting options to be had.
BTW, SQ would charge almost sixfold!

As this can be booked as codeshare on LH the very "basic" routing comes out just under € 4'400 and contains over 45 hours in SQ First cabins.

Now some of the options here:
you can force the use of FCT in FRA on the outbound and/or the newest SQ-First product (SQ221 + SQ232) on the SIN-SYD-SIN legs.
AKL is not beeing served with the new F suite as of now!

If you are not fussed about visiting the Private Room in SIN two times and prefer FCT on the inbound, you can do so as well. You could also route via MUC for extended mileage earning. With AKL as destination M&M earnings could come out just over 81'000 tier miles - if you are at least FTL already. After this journey you will be star gold with SK or TK and few miles short of Gold with SQ Krisflyer, if you are with one of these programs. SYD of course will earn lesser miles.
WHERETOCREDIT

Last edited by alp67; Sep 23, 2019 at 3:05 am Reason: screenshot missing; wrong screenshot
Old Sep 23, 2019, 3:41 am

Programs: most
phenominal!

Originally Posted by alp67
Fare basis: ANCFI
Min: SAT rule
Max: 12 months
adv. ticketing: 90 days
NO REFUND (!)
410 € change fee
1 stopover per direction for €75 each

Well, I know this one is not everyone's cup of tea and some might say this is not a deal at all!?
I consider this beeing a very special deal as there are some interesting options to be had.
BTW, SQ would charge almost sixfold!

As this can be booked as codeshare on LH the very "basic" routing comes out just under € 4'400 and contains over 45 hours in SQ First cabins.

Now some of the options here:
you can force the use of FCT in FRA on the outbound and/or the newest SQ-First product (SQ221 + SQ232) on the SIN-SYD-SIN legs.
AKL is not beeing served with the new F suite as of now!

If you are not fussed about visiting the Private Room in SIN two times and prefer FCT on the inbound, you can do so as well. You could also route via MUC for extended mileage earning. With AKL as destination M&M earnings could come out just over 81'000 tier miles - if you are at least FTL already. After this journey you will be star gold with SK or TK and few miles short of Gold with SQ Krisflyer, if you are with one of these programs. SYD of course will earn lesser miles.
WHERETOCREDIT
Old Sep 23, 2019, 3:43 am

Programs: most
sorry, meant to say just phenomenal , without the attachments
Old Sep 23, 2019, 9:41 am

Programs: TP Gold, *G Star Alliance
Great find!

Unfortunately when I try to find this fare I always get the segment from AKL-SIN in J... Any ideas why?
Old Sep 23, 2019, 9:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by milfweed20
Great find!

Unfortunately when I try to find this fare I always get the segment from AKL-SIN in J... Any ideas why?
It does pop up occassionally, pretty sure there is no 'A' class availability. Did u try the second daily flight?
Old Sep 24, 2019, 4:11 am

Programs: BA AVIOS , Qanats
Hi What is the best way to book
Old Sep 24, 2019, 5:05 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Awesome offer for HEL based. Makes me cry I dont have the time
Old Sep 24, 2019, 5:24 am

Programs: BA AVIOS , Qanats
Also Available from Stockholm ARN-AKL US $5468
https://www.google.com/flights?lite=...;sc:f;sd:1;t:f

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.