Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA airportr

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2019, 6:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle.
BA airportr

Anyone used the above service?

I'm looking to get bags shifted from an apartment to the airport so we don't have to lug them round on the last day of our hols.

We'll be in CPH, I found airluggage Denmark which has good reviews, they collect within a 15 minute window and hold in a facility in T2 for collection.

Airport seems to go a step further getting the bags Checked in so you collect them at the other end......
Old Aug 17, 2019, 6:24 am

Programs: Some
See here - Airportr Luggage Collection

I have used them a few times in the past and would recommend the service. They do indeed collect the bags from you at a designed slot and check them in on your behalf so you don't see them until you land. Can be very useful.

If you are saying you want Airportr to collect the bags from you in CPH for a flight back to LHR I'm afraid Airportr only currently offers the service in London as far as I'm aware.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 6:31 am

​​​​​I’ve used Airportr from the airport several times, and can recommend them on that basis; I haven’t yet tried them to the airport though.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle.
Originally Posted by lost_in_translation
See here - Airportr Luggage Collection

I have used them a few times in the past and would recommend the service. They do indeed collect the bags from you at a designed slot and check them in on your behalf so you don't see them until you land. Can be very useful.

If you are saying you want Airportr to collect the bags from you in CPH for a flight back to LHR I'm afraid Airportr only currently offers the service in London as far as I'm aware.
That's what I was after but yep, despite pulling up the flight info it won't take the CPH address. I'll dive into the other options.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 8:33 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, Eurostar CB, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by tuonopepper
That's what I was after but yep, despite pulling up the flight info it won't take the CPH address. I'll dive into the other options.
I *think* Sherpr do that, or something to that effect.

I use airportr regularly and am very happy with the service. Not tried Sherpr.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.