Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ORD T2 Temperature?

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2019, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

ORD T2 Temperature?

I was departing earlier today and noticed the temperature was much higher than most other stateside terminals I’ve experienced. It seemed like there was no A/C. Fortunately the SC was cooler, but still not perfect.

I know this was one of the first warm days in CHI. Did they not turn on the A/C, or is this typical for the terminal?

Mod please move if this is the wrong forum.
Old May 24, 2019, 8:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
well you could contact ORD

But temperature is a very personal thing.Your too hot is someone elses too cold. It's the same on flights.
HMPS likes this.
Old May 24, 2019, 9:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL MM (thanks PMNW!), DL PM, UA PLT, just about every darn hotel program-generally GOLD type level
The Midwest in May is always a crapshoot weather-wise. They probably haven’t turned on A/C yet. In other news we had snow last week in MN!
Old May 24, 2019, 10:06 pm

Programs: DL PM, Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
I was in the Admirals club in T3 last week and it was also boiling hot. probably just trying to balance the outside temp with the inside HVAC at a weird time of year
Old May 25, 2019, 11:00 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
I believe that huge structures like airports, malls, etc tend to need a/c even in mild weather because of all of the heat being produced by equipment. It is unlikely that the a/c has not been turned on "yet" like one would think about for a condo building or something that needs to switch over systems for the season.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.