Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale {US-AZ}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale {US-AZ}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2019, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, HGVC, WN RR, National Exec, Avis Preferred
Arrow Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale {US-AZ}

Embassy Suites Phoenix - Scottsdale

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

4415 E Paradise Village Pkwy S Phoenix, AZ US 85032

Embassy Suites PHX-Scottsdale - Pleasant Stay (0 Photo)

We had a 6 night stay at this property last week.  I had a number of interactions with the staff and the were all professional, friendly and engaged.  The location is easy to find and convenient to Old Town and Scottsdale/PHX in general.  I had a mix of a 5th Night Free plus a extra cash night booked and we were able to keep the same room and when I went down to check back in (I aslo spoke to the FD the day before), as soon as I said what I was trying to do, Marisol at the FD said, "oh you must be Mr. BirdieDouble" 

The Room:  We ended up in a room on the Scottsdale Rd. side of the property, which I might guess is the noisiest side of the property (by my choice) and although we heard some road noises every night we slept well.  The rooms have been recently updated and while I haven't stayed at any ES in quite awhile, I was very happy with the furnishings and layout.  Bed was comfy too.  We were on the 3rd Flr and there was some elevator maintenance going on, but there was another one nearby and there  are also stairs to take.  We forgot to bring our DND sign in one am so we didn't receive room service that day, but no big deal. 

The Breakfast:  While I generally prefer to stay at HGI's, this hotel had a wonderful breakfast served in a large dining area.  There was a wide selection of hot and cold choices, plenty of beverages and a very efficient omlette/cooked to order section that I took advantage of every day.  The employees here were all nice and outgoing as well.

Happy Hour: We were visiting with another couple and the Happy Hour was a great way to sit and chat and play some cards.  We were eating a late lunch/early dinner after golf almost every day and the HH gave us some light snacks and veggies.  I believe Weds-Sat? they do have a chef from the hotel restaurant in the area to prepare some small plate items.  We didn't take advantage of this as we had generally just eaten a couple of hours prior.  A manager stopped to chat with us a couple of the nights and was friendly and engaged in her job.

Hotel Restaurant: We only had something to eat and drink at the on property restaurant on the night of out arrival.  We had some drinks and chose a couple of appetizers which were both very good.  One was a corn based salso dip that had chorizo in it.  We didn't go back here again, more due to the fact that we were finding places to eat closer to where we were playing golf each day.

Pool: The pool area was busy, but we could always find chairs together.  The spa was not operating correctly the one day we used it and it was closed the next, but appeared to be back open later in the stay.

Parking: I believe the parking here is valet or self parking, but is inlcuded in the recently added resort fee.  We valeted most of the time, but a couple of times we self parked.  The valet staff was really nice and professional.  

Location: The hotel was about 20-30 mins from PHX and we traveled to/from the airport a couple of different ways.  We left during rush hour and the local roads we took got us to the airport in less than 25 min.  The location and shuttle setup at the rental car return at the airport adds almost an hour to your return so plan for that too.

Overall: This was a very good stay and I wouldn't hesitate to return or recommend to someone.  Happy Travels!

Embassy Suites PHX-Scottsdale - Pleasant Stay

Would you like to write a review on the Embassy Suites Phoenix - Scottsdale?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.