Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA 100 - 100 seats for £100 each-way [promotion period 21-24 January 2019]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 4:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold Guest List, Concorde Room Card, Hilton Diamond

- https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb.../sale/sale-100

"To get our centenary year under way, we’re offering you the chance to book a flight from just £100 each-way, as part of a return trip.

Two exciting destinations in the USA and beyond will be on offer at 12 midday every day from 21-24 January.

It’s first-come, first-served. We have limited availability of seats for each destination, so act fast."
Old Jan 21, 2019, 4:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Press release says US, Africa and South America covered so this may be a better deal than it first appears (since £200ish tickets to the US are the norm at this time of year).
FrogTastic and george77300 like this.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 4:33 am

Programs: GGL/CCR
Full PR -

British Airways turns 100 this year and to get its special centenary year underway, as part of its January Sale the airline is offering customers the chance to book a flight from just £100 each-way* to some of its most popular long-haul destinations.

The offer will run on Monday January 21, through to Thursday January 24, with two different destinations up for grabs each day at 12:00pm. Customers logging on to ba.com at midday will be able to buy tickets to destinations such as the USA, Africa and South America.

Customers will need to act fast to secure the ultra-low fares, but the savings don’t stop there as British Airways’ World Sale is also live with over 100 destinations on offer. The flight and holidays sale, which ends at 11.59pm on January 31, 2019, includes new routes to Charleston, Pittsburgh, Durban and Osaka as well as popular destinations including Las Vegas and Cancun.

With two-night city breaks starting from just £99 per person, European beach holidays starting from £179 per person and Caribbean holidays from £499 per person, there are huge discounts to be found on thousands of flights, holidays and fly drive packages.

New York, the most searched destination on ba.com in 2018, is on sale for £266 return. As part of British Airway’s partnership with American Airlines, great fares are also available on many US routes. Together, American Airlines and British Airways offer up to 70 flights a day from London to the U.S.

British Airways is investing £6.5 billion pounds for its customers over the next five years. This includes the installation of the best quality WiFi and power in every seat, fitting 128 long-haul aircraft with new interiors and taking delivery of 72 new aircraft. The airline will also be introducing new Club World seat with direct aisle access later this year.

Full details of the offer can be found here.

· *Each way as part of a return journey; so £200 return inclusive of all taxes, fees and charges and baggage. For travel dates check ba.com/100-flights each day. For ‘How to Book’ please check ba.com/100-flights each day.
george77300 likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 4:52 am

Programs: BA GGL
I assume it's World Traveller only... but it doesn't seem to specify. There's some mention of Holidays in CW in the T&Cs on the about page, but then some of the dates in those T&Cs are from last year [edit: it's because they're still promoing the Sale to 31st Jan, which is a separate thing].

Seems to be 2x destinations per day for three days.
FrogTastic likes this.

Last edited by mmxbreaks; Jan 21, 2019 at 5:10 am
Old Jan 21, 2019, 4:54 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, UA Mileage Plus, bmi Diamond Club
Thanks for the info - I don't know about anyone else but I haven't seen an email about this so would have otherwise been oblivious.

As someone fortunate to a) be able to take time off pretty easily and b) not mind traveling down the back, I'll keep an interested eye on this. Sadly I'm also in possession of fat fingers so the chances of me grabbing seats are unlikely!
george77300 likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 4:56 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
No promo email for me - although Mrs TT1F did get an email which she has forwarded to me. Unfortunately I am flat out all week from tomorrow so 12 noon today will be my only chance!

Edit... cue ba.com grinding to a halt
Old Jan 21, 2019, 5:01 am

Programs: GGL/CCR
JFK and CPT - limited dates end of Feb.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
new york and cape town

BA 179 and 176 for JFK

BA 43 and 42
Hyatt Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, Accor Gold, Amex Plat
First 2 are up.

JFK & Cape Town

Outbound travel between 25 Feb - 22 March 2019. Return by 29 March.

Programs: BA Executive Club, UA Mileage Plus, bmi Diamond Club
New York and Cape Town.

Very limited travel window - essentially just March 2019.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 5:05 am

Programs: BA Gold (woohoo)
And of course when you try and find a date the booking system falls over...
ThatT1Feeling likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 5:05 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Lifetime Gold 1.8mm, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold et al
Originally Posted by ThatT1Feeling
Edit... cue ba.com grinding to a halt
And so it came to pass.
ThatT1Feeling likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 5:06 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Today it is NYC and CPT . Travel period allowed is quite restricted, depart from 25 February onwards and return no later than 29 March.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 5:06 am

Programs: BA GGL
Was able to bring some up. But I don't want to fly to those destinations in those time-frames. Will be checking in tomorrow and Wednesday though...
Old Jan 21, 2019, 5:08 am

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by mmxbreaks
Was able to bring some up. But I don't want to fly to those destinations in those time-frames. Will be checking in tomorrow and Wednesday though...
Which travel classes were available?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.