Wiki Posts
Search

Thanks to the BA board

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2019, 1:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Thanks to the BA board

Many thanks to all people on here with their tips and advice. I've gone from a blue / bronze to Silver, and have just got an email notification from Expertflyer to tell me of reward availability in F in September for flights back from SAN. Incidentally I also have a search active on BA Redemption finder which hasn't alerted me.

Phonecall and we are in, upgraded with Avios and 40 pence coming back our way for some reason. Not ideal maybe to have an overnight as first first, but we do now have 3 hour in CCR prior to hopping up to MAN.

Now the research starts to find the best 2 F seats on a 777 300... I can get 1EF, 2EF, or 3 and 4 A that are together.
Old Jan 19, 2019, 1:24 pm

BA redemption Finder has a data feed problem at the moment which would explain why you didn't get an alert.

As for the seats 4A is quite close to the lavatory so you might want to avoid it for a night flight. Unless you really want window seats I'd probably go for 2E/F amongst that lot.
endoman likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2019, 2:52 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. 2EF selected.
Old Jan 19, 2019, 3:34 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
I read the thread title and thought you'd been elevated to PREM status.
Sealink and HIDDY like this.
Old Jan 19, 2019, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by golfmad
I read the thread title and thought you'd been elevated to PREM status.
That may take a little bit more effort ;-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.