Wiki Posts
Search

LHR T3 Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2018, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
LHR T3 Lounges

Afternoon all - I have a business class seat departing T3, Bronze card holder... Am I allowed into the CX and QF lounges or just the BA one? I've read many good things about the other lounges so wouldn't mind spending a few hours extra at the airport if that's possible.
Old Sep 23, 2018, 7:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
You have access to the QF London Lounge, CX Business Class lounge, BA Galleries Club lounge and AA Admirals Club.

Personally I wouldn't bother with either BA or AA; the CX and QF lounges are great (outside of busy CX/QF flight departure times).

oneworld.com/lounges shows the rules.
nunu73 likes this.
Old Sep 23, 2018, 7:33 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Yes, you can visit one, none, two, three or even four lounges during your visit, the missing one (understandably) being the AA Club. Much more detail is to be found in the main thread, in the Dashboard, entitled oneworld lounges in T3. It's worth having a look at the resources there.
Old Sep 23, 2018, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Thank you Genius1/CWS - much appreciated

CWS - I did actually do a couple of searches for T3 Lounges (various wordings etc), having seen some of the responses recently along similar lines... Didn't come up with anything specific and I'll be honest I didn't think about the wiki... I'll look there next time
Old Sep 23, 2018, 9:57 am

Does BA Silver travelling in Y still have access to all these lounges in T3 ?
Old Sep 23, 2018, 10:06 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Stena Gold
Yes, they do
Old Sep 23, 2018, 10:06 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by THEOBCMAN
Does BA Silver travelling in Y still have access to all these lounges in T3 ?
Yes no problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.