PE (P Select) on 350: Which Lav?

Old Jan 19, 2018, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT 3MM, DL PM 2MM
PE (P Select) on 350: Which Lav?

May try PE on the 350 from DTW to AMS. Which lav can PE use....the one in between PE and J or does one need to go to the back of the bus? Thanks
Old Jan 19, 2018, 10:41 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
I am just now noticing that there is a discrepancy between the lavs in the seat map on delta.com vs. seat guru. Seat Guru shows two additional lavs near the aft galley, while delta.com shows those as galley space. Can anyone confirm which is correct?

https://www.seatguru.com/airlines/De...s_A350_900.php

https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...0.html#seatmap
Old Jan 19, 2018, 10:45 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by bcj1949
May try PE on the 350 from DTW to AMS. Which lav can PE use....the one in between PE and J or does one need to go to the back of the bus? Thanks
There is some lav discussion in the comments section of this PE review:
https://thepointsguy.com/2017/10/fli...elect-dtw-nrt/

Might be helpful.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Great thanks TTT....checking now
Old Jan 19, 2018, 12:15 pm

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Just flew LAS-ICN-LAS on the special section flights using 359. I was in D1 -- 2 lavs at the front of D1, 2 between D1 and PE.
On the return flight, the purser announced that economy should use the aft lavs, PE the lavs at the front of the PE cabin, and D1 either the lavs at the front or rear of the D1 cabin -- so the D1 or PE lavs. Because of the curve of the plane, the lavs at the front of D1 seemed a bit larger than the lavs between D1 and PE.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated!!!!!
Old Jan 19, 2018, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by mot29
Just flew LAS-ICN-LAS on the special section flights using 359. I was in D1 -- 2 lavs at the front of D1, 2 between D1 and PE.
On the return flight, the purser announced that economy should use the aft lavs, PE the lavs at the front of the PE cabin, and D1 either the lavs at the front or rear of the D1 cabin -- so the D1 or PE lavs. Because of the curve of the plane, the lavs at the front of D1 seemed a bit larger than the lavs between D1 and PE.

So this would indicate that the Seat Guru map is correct and the Delta.com map is wrong.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 2:06 pm

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
So this would indicate that the Seat Guru map is correct and the Delta.com map is wrong.
if you mean any lavs behind PE, I don’t know. Never went behind the crossover at door 2.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by mot29

if you mean any lavs behind PE, I don’t know. Never went behind the crossover at door 2.

I meant the aft lavs near the aft galley.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 3:41 pm

One of the seatguru reviews says "there are no bathrooms at rear of plane."
I'd venture that delta is right and aft just meant furthest back, but can't be 100% sure having never flown it.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 6:06 pm

Originally Posted by jdrtravel
I am just now noticing that there is a discrepancy between the lavs in the seat map on delta.com vs. seat guru. Seat Guru shows two additional lavs near the aft galley, while delta.com shows those as galley space. Can anyone confirm which is correct?

https://www.seatguru.com/airlines/De...s_A350_900.php

https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...0.html#seatmap
Having flown this plane, the Delta map is correct. The SeatGuru map is incorrect in that it mistakenly shows two additional lavs at the tail end of the plane. These in fact do not exist as economy shares only the four lavs clustered together.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by davedeboston
Having flown this plane, the Delta map is correct. The SeatGuru map is incorrect in that it mistakenly shows two additional lavs at the tail end of the plane. These in fact do not exist as economy shares only the four lavs clustered together.

Ugh. That's disappointing. I'm sure this is also part of the reason they are not placing a curtain between PS and Y, so that those lavs can also be used. This reduces the value of the PS cabin.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.