Search

T5 First lounge - document scanner?

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2017, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
T5 First lounge - document scanner?

Hello all

Could anyone tell me whether there is a scanner amongst the PCs / printer / fax / copier machines in the first lounge at T5? Mine has just broken and I don't think there will be time to find somewhere to get it done on the way to the airport tomorrow.

Thank you 😊
Old May 26, 2017, 3:57 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Accidental Scientist
Hello all

Could anyone tell me whether there is a scanner amongst the PCs / printer / fax / copier machines in the first lounge at T5? Mine has just broken and I don't think there will be time to find somewhere to get it done on the way to the airport tomorrow.

Thank you 😊
There are no scanners and the copier machines don't have a scanning function unfortunately.
Old May 26, 2017, 4:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
Thanks KARFA. I will just have to make time en route to Heathrow tomorrow
Old May 26, 2017, 4:10 pm

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Accidental Scientist
Hello all

Thank you 😊
How many pages do you need to scan? Depending on your mobile device there are plenty of good scan to PDF apps (e.g. I use Scanner Pro on the iPhone) - easy to use even for multi page docs.
Old May 26, 2017, 4:50 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
Why is there no scanner at T5 if there is one in T3? Just curious.
Old May 26, 2017, 5:29 pm

Office Lens (free with MS Office app suite) is really good for scanning on your mobile device. It straightens and crops the page appropriately and is surprisingly forgiving. Also good for capturing whiteboards and flip charts.
Old May 26, 2017, 6:51 pm

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
Originally Posted by windowontheAside
Office Lens (free with MS Office app suite) is really good for scanning on your mobile device. It straightens and crops the page appropriately and is surprisingly forgiving. Also good for capturing whiteboards and flip charts.
I use it as well for capturing receipts for expense reports, and I believe most features of it are free even without an MS Office license.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.