Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

The Central Palace Hotel Bosphorus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2016, 5:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, TK, HHonours, Le Club, Best Western Rewards

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

No:124, 34457 Tarabya, Haydar Aliyev Cd. Istanbul, Istanbul TR 34457

The Central Palace Hotel Bosphorus (2 Photos)

scene-13.jpg1_scene-13.jpg

We vistied this hotel in November 2016.

It was a pleasure rather than business trip.

Check In

Staff very friendly and helpful, car was swiftly picked up by the onsite valet service. 

Room

Room was loverly, with fantasic views over the Bopsphours and a small balconey to watch the passing ships. 

Decor is modern with a Turkish flavour. Rooms are a mix of room and marble flooring. There is aircon in every room as this was November we only used the heating.

Bed was very comfy, perhaps a touch soft for me, but the sheets were brand new (or felt as if they were). 

Nicely appointed bathrooms with jacuzzi style bath, would have have been nice to have more in the way of smelly stuff to put in the bath, but this is a minor point. Bath was large, roomy and comfy. 

Heating controls were simple (which is not always the case and can be quite fustrating).

Decent in room meal serice menu but we did not use it as we were dining out.

Water pressure in the showers was excellent. Towels as you would expect in Turkey were soft and thick cotton. 

The Hotel website has this to say abouts itself.

Maximizing the experience, quality and service mentality of years in company with unique Bosphorus view, integrating aesthetics and comfort with elegancy, and creating a difference with both its general architecture and interior decoration through the concept of Waterside Hotel, The Central Palace Bosphorus, which is unique and unprecedented in Istanbul, invites you to this unmissable opportunity!

Service

Did not use it much, but all interation with the staff was very pleasent. Most of the staff seem bilingual in Turkish & English and I saw a couple with German badges as well.

There are not a lot of amenities for children apart from the TV in each room. It was fine for this trip as we were not in the hotel long enough. 

Dining

Went out for dinner with friends but the complimentary breakfast was good, with a typlical Turkish full breakfast, cheese, egs, breads, and a selection of cold cuts, jams, honey and cereals. Tea coffee and juices.

The Hotel mentions Gourmet dining, I am not entirley sure I would use that word, but what was on offer looked nice, and well presented, the Hotel describes it thus

"You are invited to our A La Carte Restaurant where you will meet the blue of the Bosphorus and enjoy the most special tastes selected for you from the Turkish and World Cuisines along with the refreshing breeze of the Bosphorus on hot summer days."

Fantastic views, not far from Sariyer, Tarabya or Maslak. It's on the main Sahin Yolu (coastal road) so there is traffic outside but the sound proofing is effective but can also mean traffic delays sometimes. There is no carpark but the hotel as a Vale (valet) who will promtly pick up and deliver your car. 

Overall

Loverly boutique hotel with fatastic Bophous views (suites come with terraces overloooking the Bosphours.

Would you like to write a review on the The Central Palace Hotel Bosphorus?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.