Old Oct 22, 2016, 6:42 am
Original Poster
Carlson Contributor Badge

Stay Report: Radisson RED Brussels

Radisson RED Brussels

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Radisson RED Brussels

Rue d'Idalie 35 1050 Ixelles, Belgium,

Stay Report: Radisson RED Brussels (0 Photo)

Radisson RED Brussels

Allalbert.com is a website blog I have been working on reviewing Airlines and Hotels,please check it out and let me know what can be improved.Have a nice day !

Stay Report:Radisson RED Brussels

October 22, 2016 | Albert

The Radisson RED Brussels is the very first Radisson RED of this brand, the hotel is right next to the European Parliament which is super convenient for people on business around the area, the property has an distinctive feature that is the colour red everywhere.

Upon check in, we were told that we can't get our room until 3 PM,which is not normal to by any standards to any decent hotel,however we were later confirmed with room around 12:40 PM,the hotel has around 200 rooms but only 2 receptionist desks so small that the guests can see everything they are doing.It might be understandable if they going with a fast chain vibes.

The lobby is quiet small but for the size of the hotel you can't really complain too much, it also has this selfie screen wall which doesn't really work well for most of the time.

The lobby has a thick strong smell which might be uncomfortable for some people, surprisingly they don't include breakfast for the rate they are charing.

So you have to order à la carte at the lobby bar/restaurant which is nice but not necessarily worth the price.

The elevator and room hallway is quiet spacious but that's might be determined by the structure of the building, they have all this interesting little touches on the decorations which can add a bunch of Wow effect here and there.

The room is very bright and again the distinctive red features through out this property is being expressed smoothly, you can find some examples in the pictures I took here.

One thing regarding the room is that there's no places for tea kettle or coffee machines so they just don't offer it I guess ? It wouldn't kill them to provide those amenities ,that's like one of the few drawbacks for the whole experience.

The bathroom is nicely designed but again the shower just can't prevent wetting the whole bath floor when you use it.

They wrote everything on the back of the door which is too much of a advertisement ?It's very clear that they don't wanna increase machinery costs but it looks like a bit too cheap when most people actually understand what it says, it's quiet different comparing to sometimes hotels decorate the wall with meaningful words or unique french adjectives.

Bottom Line:

This Radisson RED property is the one and only for this chain,but you can see there good attempts to offer something more modern with a bit of attitude product for the whole hotel group, however they are some major flows that could scare away all the Business customers especially next to the European Parliament,if they can provide standard all decent hotels amenities ,their interesting little interior design mind games wouldn't save them from being undervalued as not an all around  product.

Leave a comment on your thoughts of this review or whether you might plan to visit this property in the near future ?

Check In

Upon check in, we were told that we can't get our room until 3 PM,which is not normal to by any standards to any decent hotel,however we were later confirmed with room around 12:40 PM,the hotel has around 200 rooms but only 2 receptionist desks so small that the guests can see everything they are doing.It might be understandable if they going with a fast chain vibes.

The lobby is quiet small but for the size of the hotel you can't really complain too much, it also has this selfie screen wall which doesn't really work well for most of the time.

The lobby has a thick strong smell which might be uncomfortable for some people, surprisingly they don't include breakfast for the rate they are charing.

Room

The room is very bright and again the distinctive red features through out this property is being expressed smoothly, you can find some examples in the pictures I took here.

One thing regarding the room is that there's no places for tea kettle or coffee machines so they just don't offer it I guess ? It wouldn't kill them to provide those amenities ,that's like one of the few drawbacks for the whole experience.

Overall

Bottom Line:

This Radisson RED property is the one and only for this chain,but you can see there good attempts to offer something more modern with a bit of attitude product for the whole hotel group, however they are some major flows that could scare away all the Business customers especially next to the European Parliament,if they can provide standard all decent hotels amenities ,their interesting little interior design mind games wouldn't save them from being undervalued as not an all around  product.

Stay Report: Radisson RED Brussels

Would you like to write a review on the Radisson RED Brussels?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.