Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Old Dec 30, 2015, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Any wine drinkers get the $50 off $150 offer at Virgin Wines? I'm thinking if you keep your cart as close to $150 as possible, it should be a pretty decent discount.
Old Dec 31, 2015, 6:01 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, HHonors Diamond, AA ExPLT
Originally Posted by dtm1017
Any wine drinkers get the $50 off $150 offer at Virgin Wines? I'm thinking if you keep your cart as close to $150 as possible, it should be a pretty decent discount.
I've got it on 3 of 3 (PLT, PRG, and EPD).
Old Jan 1, 2016, 12:57 am

Originally Posted by dtm1017
I wasn't able to find anything I actually wanted to buy there...
Old Jan 1, 2016, 8:56 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Little last minute, but I bough something from Best Buy last night around 10 pm central and immediately got the email saying I used the $20 off $199+ offer. Hopefully I still get the credit!
Old Jan 4, 2016, 8:12 am

Programs: Dirt Status w/ All
$25 Credit for $100 Hotel Spend (New 1/4/2016)

New offer hit my PRG and Delta Gold cards this morning. No luck on Hilton, BCP or Serve.

Details
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $100 or more on all room charges, including room rate, when you pay for your reservation directly with an eligible merchant by 3/31/2016. See terms for exclusions. View Locations Nearby
Terms
Enrollment limited. Offer is non-transferable. Reservations made and paid for with any eligible US American Express Card accepting domestic and/or non-US merchants between 1/4/16 and 3/31/16 are valid for the offer. Only purchases made directly with eligible merchants are eligible for the offer. Eligible merchants are hotels, motels, and bed & breakfasts that accept the American Express Card. Timeshares, banquets, events, and vacation packages are not eligible merchants. Reservations made or paid for with online accommodation services for short term or long term rentals for a room, apartment, home, or property are not valid for this offer. Qualifying purchases at eligible merchants must total at least $100 and be made during the offer period above. Qualifying purchases are charges made directly to your room. When you make a qualifying purchase in a foreign currency, the applicable statement credit will be credited in your local currency using the exchange rate at the date the statement credit is applied. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/31/16, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase(s) from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase(s) have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is/are returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction(s) as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: BYPI:0001
Old Jan 4, 2016, 8:16 am

Programs: IHG Plat
Originally Posted by tev9999
New offer hit my PRG and Delta Gold cards this morning. No luck on Hilton, BCP or Serve.

Details
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $100 or more on all room charges, including room rate, when you pay for your reservation directly with an eligible merchant by 3/31/2016. See terms for exclusions.
I got $50 off $250. I'm assuming this offer doesn't work with sites like expedia, orbitz, easyclicktotravel.
Old Jan 4, 2016, 8:27 am

Probably not. Do IHG hotels sell gift cards in the lobby? The IHG website sends you to a gift card portal to buy so I am sure that won't work.
Old Jan 4, 2016, 9:47 am
Community Director Emerita

Thanks for the heads up, tev9999. I got it on 1 of 6 AMEX cards, my Everyday card. It was not on any of my husband's cards.

A Flemings Steakhouse offer of $25 off $100 was widely available on my husband's cards. You have to use it at the restaurant, and they do sell gift cards. The cards can then be used across all their brands including Roys.

Last edited by SanDiego1K; Jan 4, 2016 at 9:54 am
Old Jan 4, 2016, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by indelible
I got $50 off $250. I'm assuming this offer doesn't work with sites like expedia, orbitz, easyclicktotravel.
Didn't get this on any of my 4 AMEX. Bummer have a stay in March that would've qualified but will use CSP now instead.
Old Jan 4, 2016, 11:54 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
I have dozens of cards, no $50 or $25 hotel offer. If anyone sees it appear after 1/4, please post, and I'll search through my cards again.
Old Jan 5, 2016, 8:09 am

all my non-business AMEX cards have the $25 off $100 hotel spend.

problem is that all these cards have 2.7% foreign exchange fee and my travels in Q1 are outside the US

wonder if AMEX offer will recognize Hyatt Gift Card as hotel spend, like it did recognize Hyatt Gift Card as Hyatt spend for the purposes on 5% Open Savings last year. I am thinking NO because the category
Old Jan 5, 2016, 9:31 am

RE: Air BNB gift cards - not really offer related , but i just realized that you can't add the gift card you bought to your own account - no worries, will create an account for my wife , but heads up there.
Old Jan 5, 2016, 12:23 pm

Programs: Korean Air Skypass, ANA Skyweb, Amex Premier Rewards, Chase Sapphire Preferred
Originally Posted by beachfan
I have dozens of cards, no $50 or $25 hotel offer. If anyone sees it appear after 1/4, please post, and I'll search through my cards again.
The 50$ off a 250$ hotel offer does appear but it is only good for local hotels in your area (booked directly) with the following brands:

TOWNEPLACE SUITES
COMFORT INN
HAMPTON INN
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
AVI HOTEL
DOUBLETREE HOTEL
RESIDENCE INN
COURTYARD
DAYS INN,
BEST WESTERN,
Old Jan 5, 2016, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by smith80678
The 50$ off a 250$ hotel offer does appear but it is only good for local hotels in your area (booked directly) with the following brands:
I am 99.99% sure that is incorrect. That link is just there to tell you the closest locations that qualify and appears on many of the retail type offers. It makes sense that the offer for Fleming's Steakhouse shows me the closest Fleming's locations. It makes zero sense to limit a hotel offer to the 10 closest geographically to my house. My guess is simply a mistake on the part of the web designer.
Old Jan 5, 2016, 1:20 pm

One of my cards as the $50/$250 for hotels and $35/$175 for Hampton. I have no stays planned before expiration of these 2 offers, but I do need to book 2 rooms for 1 night in June. Hilton offers Advance Purchase for $116 + $12 tax each. I've never booked 2 rooms at the same time before, but when I went through the motions on the website, it looks like a single charge. The total is about $257, thus meeting both requirements. Is there any reason I won't get both the $50 and $35 credits?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.