Fairmont Istanbul, Turkey

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2013, 7:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver
Fairmont Istanbul, Turkey

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...ey-1768040.htm

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts today announced a new development in Istanbul, Turkey, scheduled to open in 2016. The 210-room hotel will be joined by branded residences and is part of the Quasar Istanbul complex, a new mixed-use development in the Sisli district, a vibrant neighborhood blending commercial, residential and retail yet situated close to major attractions in the city. The project is being developed through a joint venture between Viatrans - Meydanbey. Viatrans is a Geneva-based company specializing in shipping logistics and insurance as well as commercial real estate.

The Quasar Istanbul complex is in the central business district whose showpiece is the former Mecidiyekoy Liqueur and Cognac Factory. Built in the 1930's on then undeveloped land, the factory was designed by Robert Mallet-Stevens, who with Le Corbusier was among the most influential modern French architects of that era.

Two 41-story towers will sit above a 4-story office podium with fitness facilities and luxury retail stores. The towers will house a Fairmont Hotel and Fairmont Residences as well as Quasar Residences and offices which will be managed by Fairmont. The hotel will feature Fairmont Gold, the brand's hotel within a hotel lifestyle offering, a number of lounges and several restaurants, 2,000 square meters of function space, and a Willow Stream Spa.

The two residences are whole-ownership, private homes and will offer studios, 1 and 2-bedroom apartments and 3-bedroom duplexes. While in residence, owners will have access to a private lounge and a number of services and amenities such as 24-hour concierge, wine cellar, preferred pricing for various hotel offerings including dining, spa and fitness, meeting facilities, hotel guestrooms and more. Owners will also be awarded VIP status and privileges when they travel to any Fairmont hotels or resorts worldwide.

The former distillery, located adjacent to the hotel will undergo a thoughtful restoration echoing the Modern style of its French designer to become a culture, fashion and arts center for special events and exhibits. A verdant urban open space is also planned for the development of a city park and recreation area.

"Istanbul is an exciting, dynamic city that will appeal to our business and leisure guests," said Jennifer Fox, President, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. "As well as complementing our other developments in the region, it is very exciting to be partnering with Viatrans on this amazing project blending hotel, residential and community space."

Turkey's largest city straddles the Bosphorus one of the world's busiest waterways, and is the country's economic, cultural, and historical heart. Istanbul served as the capital of three distinct empires, including Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman, and is located at the edge of Europe and Asia, with one-third of its population living in Asia and its commercial and historical center in Europe. Today it is a thriving tourist and business destination rich with history and natural beauty, home to 13.5 million people in the second-largest metropolitan area in Europe.

Fairmont Quasar, Istanbul is the most recent project to be announced by the brand in the region and joins Fairmont Kyiv, Ukraine; Fairmont Baku, Azerbaijan (2013) and Fairmont Pekin, Moscow (2016).
Old Mar 18, 2013, 2:03 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines MVP, Fairmont FPC Platinum, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/fairmont-presidents-club/1447868-fairmont-hotels-resor

Instanbul. Should be open in 2016.
Old Nov 3, 2016, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
The Fairmont Istanbul is scheduled to open in spring 2017.

Starting yesterday, the Fairmont Istanbul has started to accept bookings.

Prices seem reasonable. Guests staying a suite get access to the Gold lounge, which may be a good deal.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 2:12 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Now says this hotel will be open January 16, 2017.

Does anyone have any input on the location of this hotel? I am considering it for an upcoming stay.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
Now says this hotel will be open January 16, 2017.

Does anyone have any input on the location of this hotel? I am considering it for an upcoming stay.
It's located in the business / entertainment / shopping district.

Many luxury hotels are located on the Bosphorus (and only the FS Sultanahmet is located in the Old City). IMO it's not the very best location, but it's ok, and if you're in IST for leisure, you'll probably want to take a taxi anyway to get around (unless you're staying in the Old City).
Old Feb 17, 2018, 2:33 am

It says on the website that all suite guests receive Gold Lounge privileges, which I presume include access to the lounge. Does anyone have any experience using the suite upgrade cert here?
Old Mar 1, 2018, 8:57 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Originally Posted by zoqfotpik
It says on the website that all suite guests receive Gold Lounge privileges, which I presume include access to the lounge. Does anyone have any experience using the suite upgrade cert here?
I stayed a few weeks ago. When I called to apply Suite Upgrade certificate the reservations agent said I would get access to the lounge. And if I recall correctly, that I could also have breakfast at the restaurant.

However on check in the agent said it was a courtesy that they were giving me the Gold Lounge access as I was a Plat member. But breakfast would be chargeable at the restaurant. I checked with another agent later on and he confirmed this.

In any case breakfast at the lounge has a small spread, but sufficient. There are about 8- 10 selections of cooked to order eggs with options of sides to go with it.

I requested for a Grand Suite and was upgraded to it. The suite, and probably all rooms in general are stunning and of excellent build quality. At the moment there are only suites on the lower floors. Upper floors are residences, but there are plans to convert some of the upper floors into hotel suites.

There were a few things that delighted me during my stay, but I will leave for you to experience on your own. But if you're considering this hotel, I would definitely recommend it. For the current prices, it's excellent value.
Old Mar 1, 2018, 4:37 pm

Excellent, thanks for the info!
Old Sep 14, 2018, 11:38 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Fairmont Istanbul = Fantastic Hotel But Le Club Accor Will Be A Drag

Fairmont Quasar Istanbul

Map| 3 Reviews | 33% Recommended

Fairmont Quasar Istanbul

Büyükdere Caddesi 76 B Mecidiyeköy Istanbul, TR 34394

Fairmont Istanbul = Fantastic Hotel But Le Club Accor Will Be A Drag (21 Photos)

Fairmont Quasar Istanbul

Istanbul has its fair share of great hotels and for this trip we decided to try Fairmont, in part because it would be a good use of a suite upgrade certificate before they expire in a few months.  I found a reasonably low rate with best rate guarantee, and claiming BRG originally prevented me from using the suite upgrade. However after having been denied by Fairmont reservations I contacted the hotel directly and they accepted the suite upgrade certificate.  When booking a suite at this Fairmont, you automatically get access to the Gold Lounge, but normally not when using a suite upgrade cert.  Once again the hotel was generous and allowed us Gold Lounge access nonetheless. 

The location of the hotel might not be the best for tourism purposes but it is decent.  It’s about a 10-minute walk to the Sisli subway station which is only a couple of stops away from the Taksim station.  It’s also on the same line as Haliç and Verneciler stations which are both walkable distance to the spice bazaar and grand bazaar. 

Room

Based on Fairmont.com not all suites seem to be of the same size.  The suite we got was a corner suite which is larger than others according to the floor plan. The main advantage is that we had windows on two sides of the room and a very nice L-shaped balcony.  The views of the city from there were fantastic.  The entire room is very modern with sleek design, electronic curtain controls, and has a massive entrance door.  There is a TV on both sides of the wall between the bedroom and the living room with two sliding doors to separate the bedroom from the living room as needed.  Above and below the TV are some futuristic metallic panels.  There is no DVD player in the room but when we asked for one, it was brought the same day. Off the living area there is a high table with chairs overlooking the hotel pool.  There is also a small corner with a lounge chair which is I guess might be non-existent in non-corner suites.  The room has 1.5 bathroom, with the half bath being of a decent size although it could use a bit more counter space.  In the main bathroom there is a movable wall panel (sort of like a window) that you can open up to see through the main entrance area or to close off for privacy.  There is a bathtub inside the shower area with a TV in the wall right in front of the tub.  Strangely the shower door is a single glass panel that you can slide closer to the shower head or closer to the bathtub but then the other part remains open so there can be a bit of water spilling outside the shower.  Despite some lights in the shower/bath it was a bit dark, in part because the lights were not very bright, but also because of the color scheme they used – dark floor and dark walls.  In fact floors are dark throughout the room as well but it’s more of an issue in the main bathroom because the rest of the room has lots of natural light.  The bed was very comfortable and we had great sleep with strong AC.  Overall it was a great room and great value for the money when using a suite upgrade cert, but the main questions will come when those certs no longer exist under Le Club Accor (more on that below).  

20180909_071141.jpg20180909_071227.jpg20180909_071317.jpg20180909_071415.jpg20180909_071722.jpg20180909_071935.jpg20180909_072033.jpg20180909_072125.jpg20180909_072139.jpg20180909_072245.jpg20180909_072300.jpg20180909_072320.jpg20180909_072817.jpg20180909_102715.jpg

Dining

Happy hour in the Gold Lounge on the 15th floor is a generous 3 hours, from 5pm to 8pm.  They had 3-4 hot dishes in addition to soup.  Some days the hot dishes were nice, the most memorable was a lovely sea bass dish, but other days it left a bit to be desired with sautéed veggies and meatballs.  There are several cold offerings as well including vegetables and local dishes.  Overall there was enough for a small dinner but not as extensive as some lounges in Middle East hotels.  I was surprised that desserts did not include baklava on any evening but there were other kinds of desserts.  The alcohol choices were a bit subpar for a hotel of this caliber, they only had one red and two white wines from Turkey, beer and liquor but no sparkling wine.  We had breakfast in the lounge with decent choice including local options such as fried sucuk and menemen.  Overall the food quality in the lounge was excellent, clearly better than for drinks.  I stopped by during afternoon tea (3pm-5pm) once and saw a few desserts but not much else. The lounge environment is great with several subdivisions which provide some privacy and it was not crowded at any time.  Most guests preferred to have one of the tables near the food station but we always chose to go to the more quiet area at the end of the lounge, which had a TV in the wall/mirror.  There is also a terrace outside the lounge with the same views as we had from our room given that it’s overlooking in the same direction of the city.  Similar to the room, the color scheme in the lounge is dark, but given that you are right next to floor to ceiling windows the lounge overall looks very nice.  What takes away a bit from the lounge experience is that we saw some people wearing their hotel bathrobe and/or hotel slippers in the lounge (so there is no dress code or it is not enforced), and also there were loud children crying and screaming on a couple of evenings, others running around, so it was not always a peaceful and enjoyable environment.  On evenings without unruly children, then it was the complete opposite: very quiet and relaxing.  

20180909_103110.jpg20180909_103148.jpg20180910_100339.jpg20180912_101048.jpg

Service

In the Gold Lounge we had great service, including helpful advice regarding Istanbul but also for our upcoming trips after Istanbul.  When I asked after two evenings if they sometimes had baklava in the Gold Lounge they promptly brought me my own plate from the kitchen downstairs along with recommendations for where to buy the best in town – a great service-oriented effort as a reaction to a guest question, which was very appreciated.  The service we got pre-arrival was top notch with the guest relations manager being very responsive in answering queries and preparing our arrival including confirming the suite upgrade and Gold Lounge access.  I also informed the hotel ahead of time that it would be my wife’s birthday during our stay and they kindly brought a cake in our room which was a nice touch.   Another example of excellent service and desire to please.  

20180913_102602.jpg

Gym

The hotel gym has great quality equipment which is obviously still new and working well.  The gym was quiet went I went there so I had full freedom to use the various machines.  The color tones in the gym are dark as in the rest of the hotel.

20180911_044246.jpg20180911_051836.jpg

Overall

Overall the Fairmont is a great hotel which I highly recommend.  However competition in Istanbul is fierce and there are several other hotels with great reviews, for example the Park Hyatt and St.Regis which are in a similar hotel category as Fairmont.  As can be the issue for several Fairmont properties worldwide, staying at Fairmont makes a lot of sense when using Fairmont certs for upgrades but once those expire, depending on the city it can be a more difficult value proposition relative to other international hotel chains if you have elite status at more than one chain, particularly outside of North America where elite benefits with competitors can be generous.  If I can have free breakfast, free lounge access, and good odds of suite upgrades at Hyatt, Marriott, Starwood, and Hilton, would I return to Fairmont Istanbul in the future without breakfast, lounge, and only a minimal room upgrade? Or pay for such extras at Fairmont when I can get them for free elsewhere?  In Istanbul the Fairmont is very good but competition is good too, so it is not so easy to overcome the numerous perks elite guests can get elsewhere so Le Club Accor program is a liability for this specific property in my humble opinion because the bar is quite high in Istanbul.  That said, for guests with elite status with Accor and not with other hotel chains (or guests without status anywhere), I can recommend Fairmont without hesitation. 

Fairmont Istanbul = Fantastic Hotel But Le Club Accor Will Be A Drag

Would you like to write a review on the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Sep 15, 2018, 6:22 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Thanks for the detailed review. I was wondering when we'd get some feedback on this property. When we went to IST last summer, I ultimately decided against both the Fairmont and the Raffles due to their location more than anything, and chose the Four Seasons on the Bosphorus. Also, for me anyway, I prefer beautiful historic buildings over modern properties, which Fairmont's normally are, but IST is a departure from that pattern. But, good to know it's still a great hotel.
Old Jan 12, 2020, 1:32 am

Fairmont Istanbul = Excellent Choice for Guests who Want a Premium Suite

Fairmont Quasar Istanbul

Fairmont Quasar Istanbul

Fairmont Istanbul = Excellent Choice for Guests who Want a Premium Suite (4 Photos)

Fairmont Quasar Istanbul

In my previous review of Fairmont Istanbul about 1.5 year ago I mentioned how great the hotel is although I was worried about what the shift to Le Club Accor would do to this property given the competitive hotel market in the city with many other hotel chains offering generous perks to elite guests such as free breakfast, lounge access, and suite upgrades.  Fairmont Istanbul knows my conundrum, and given that I am a repeat guest they give me a special rate for a suite including lounge access and breakfast to avoid being uncompetitive.  Needless to say I highly appreciate their special treatment; I have returned this month and I thought I could provide an update about this hotel.

Room

For this stay we had the same room as in my previous review except that we were a couple of floors higher so no need to post new pictures because they would be the same.  The corner suite is still as great as before with very high quality finishes and everything is still flawless and in mint condition.  Bathroom amenities are in the large 90 ml bottles and they print my name on it, similar to Fairmont Québec City which is a nice touch.  In addition one factor I forgot to mention in my previous review is that Fairmont is near a busy road, however the suites are facing the opposite side of the building so you never hear traffic noise from the suites and as a bonus you get a view of the Bosphorus in the distance rather than a city view with a boulevard.

Dining

My previous review did not comment on the restaurant breakfast because we just stuck to the lounge breakfast, but in our latest stay we mixed the lounge and the restaurant.  The restaurant has more choice than the lounge (as can be expected), but given that the spread in the lounge is more than satisfactory, to be honest I probably prefer the quiet lounge with better service.  I can mention that the décor of the restaurant is attractive and service was good as well.  

IMG_8941.jpegIMG_8942.jpegIMG_8944.jpeg

In the lounge for happy hour I have not observed a deterioration in the last 1.5 year; it is still as good quality as before.  In fact last time I noted my mild disappointment that they did not have baklava in the lounge but this has been rectified since then.  

Service

Service remains a strong point at Fairmont.  Not only they are flexible with the pricing arrangement for me but also lounge staff is superb.  One evening we had to arrange a meeting with a couple of outside guests and they prepared a meeting room in the back and they took care of our guests well.

Wifi

If there is one weakness of this hotel it would be wifi.  Fairmont is in a business district rather than a tourist destination so you would think that wifi would be quite important.  Wifi worked without interruptions during our stay but speed was too low at about 2 Mpbs. 

Hotel Entrance

As an interesting note not related to anything else, local artists have recently painted the pillars near the hotel entrance which makes it look quite colorful.

IMG_8924.jpeg

Overall

Overall Fairmont is still a top notch choice in Istanbul.  As discussed in another thread on FT, the Raffles Istanbul hotel does not give free lounge access to Platinum guests and the price of entry level rooms there exceeds what I pay for a corner suite at Fairmont (which is one notch above the first suite category), plus the fact that lounge access is included with suites at Fairmont and consequently you get breakfast too.  I wish I could have tried Raffles to compare but I am not willing to pay more money for Raffles, lose the suite, and lose the lounge, without mentioning that I am always treated well at Fairmont so I am not sure service at Raffles will bring me a lot that I do not already have.  I guess I could also try the new Sofitel which is in a more touristy location at Taksim Square, and for people who do not need more than the basic room it’s probably good value for the money since you get free lounge access as Platinum guest.  However I should note that for entry level rooms, Sofitel and Fairmont are generally in the same price range but with Fairmont gift cards purchased at a discount twice a year you can get Fairmont for cheaper than Sofitel on a net basis, so even though Sofitel gives lounge access for free to Platinum guests, you have to pay a premium over Fairmont to get that lounge, plus the fact that I suspect they do not upgrade liberally to suites at Sofitel which means if I want a suite there I will end up paying more than I would at Fairmont, and I personally prefer the better service and better hotel hardware rather than the location at Taksim.  

Istanbul is a fairly low-cost city which means that a euro goes further than in most other cities.  Consequently in Istanbul I find it’s good value for the money to book a premium suite and be guaranteed to have that premium suite, rather than play the upgrade roulette by trying to save only a nominal amount of money.  In addition at Fairmont by booking the suite we get lounge access automatically, which makes the lack of free Platinum lounge access (unlike Sofitel) somewhat of a moot point.  When comparing Fairmont with other hotel chains, prices at St.Regis for the basic room are normally higher than Fairmont but there is no lounge and I may or may not get a suite there depending on availability, so my takeaway is that Fairmont remains an excellent choice.  Ritz Carlton might be a closer match to Fairmont because there is a (paying) lounge there and out of curiosity I intend to try it in a few weeks to compare with Fairmont.  

Fairmont Istanbul = Excellent Choice for Guests who Want a Premium Suite

No, thank you.
Yes
Goldorak and gilbertaue like this.
Old Sep 1, 2020, 5:05 am

Fairmont Istanbul = Remains Excellent Post-Covid Reopening

Fairmont Quasar Istanbul

Fairmont Quasar Istanbul

Fairmont Istanbul = Remains Excellent Post-Covid Reopening (8 Photos)

Fairmont Quasar Istanbul

Fairmont Istanbul reopened after being closed for a few months during covid so I thought I would provide an update on what has changed.  Overall I was quite pleased once again with our stay – their covid precautions are better than other hotels in Istanbul and the changes to the Gold Lounge are excellent.

Room

We had a corner suite like in the past; this room remains in good condition and is one of our favorite suites in Istanbul.  Since our last stay at Fairmont, we stayed in suites at many other hotels in the city to compare: Renaissance, Ritz Carlton, St.Regis, Swissotel, Park Hyatt, and Conrad.  While the suite at StR can compete with Fairmont because of its unique and beautiful design, however it is not very big (57 sqm) compared to the large corner suite at Fairmont (96 sqm).  Also I would note that suites at Ren, StR, PH, and RC only have one bathroom, while others have 1.5 which is more convenient.

The one thing that changed for our latest stay was bathroom amenities: we did not have the large bottles, instead only small bottles, and my name was no longer printed on them.  In addition, only the soap provided in the shower was Le Labo, while the other ones near the sink in each bathroom was an unknown green one marked Fairmont Istanbul rather than a brand name.  I was told that they are currently not fully staffed so the lack of personalized printing is supposed to be a temporary issue.

Service

Some hotels have not reopened their executive lounge yet, but thankfully Fairmont’s lounge was open which is useful because it’s the main way I get good service from a hotel: I go straight to the lounge for miscellaneous requests.  Given that the lounge was not crowded at all, service was as good as before, if not better.

Of all hotels we have stayed in Istanbul post-covid, Fairmont had the best and most thorough covid precautions.  First off, upon arrival they disinfected our suitcases before bringing them to our room.  They checked the guest temperature for fever at the entrance of the hotel and also at the entrance of the restaurant; some hotels do not check at all.  Housekeeping was on request only, so guests worried about staff entering their room can decline, or others who prefer cleaning can still have this choice.  Overall their process is well handled.

There seemed to be a bit more new staff so more service slip-ups than in the past perhaps due to lack of training.  For example when we ordered in the room they made some mistakes and we had to call again on a couple of occasions.  That said, I had the same issues at St.Regis which is normally stellar for service so I suspect many hotels might not be fully up to speed yet.  Fairmont still ranks quite high for service in my opinion, but Raffles and St.Regis remain above.

Dining

For happy hour they have come up with a Gold Lounge a la carte dinner menu so we essentially received a 3-course dinner every evening if we wanted.  It is normally supposed to be offered in the restaurant only, but they accepted to serve us our dinner in the lounge so we could enjoy a quiet and relaxing environment with a drink rather than the busier restaurant.  Some choices on the menu were quite good quality for example the chicken and fish dishes. IMG_2693b.jpgIMG_2694.jpegIMG_2695.jpegIMG_2696.jpegIMG_2697.jpeg

Unfortunately breakfast was not offered in the lounge and it was in the restaurant only.  There was no buffet but the a la carte menu was extensive enough, perhaps not luxury level like Raffles’ breakfast but Fairmont does not have the same price tag so it was fair.  One nice feature is that they allowed breakfast to be served in the room instead of the restaurant.

IMG_2688.jpegIMG_2699b.jpgIMG_2704.jpeg

Wifi

Wifi is still a weakness at this hotel, speed only 1 Mbps despite hotel occupancy not being very high.  I was told that they intended to upgrade their wifi but it has been put on hold during covid.

Overall

Overall we had a solid stay again and I was pleased with how they handled covid changes and the Gold Lounge is as good as ever with excellent service there.  I like to mix things up rather than stay at the same hotel every time, but in Istanbul the hotel where I stay the most is Fairmont: it remain’s where I get the best value for the money based on my preferences.

Fairmont Istanbul = Remains Excellent Post-Covid Reopening

No, thank you.
Yes
starflyergold likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 6:35 pm

Quick update for this hotel:

- As they promised during my previous stay, wifi has been upgraded. I clocked 11 Mbps which is now adequate and no longer a weakness of this property.
- The lounge has closed a second time due to the most recent covid outbreak. Happy hour remains what is essentially a 3-course dinner, but must be in the hotel restaurant.
- Guest names printed on labels of bathroom amenities is back. Not a huge thing, but I am sure some guests will appreciate the gesture.

Last but not least, the hotel now offers covid testing service from the comfort of our own hotel room. The external vendor was accompanied to my room by hotel staff at 9am as per my appointment schedule, then test results were available online at 3pm. Payment in cash was 350 TRY per person so quite reasonable. This is a great service which avoids a trip to a hospital/clinic or having to arrive several hours early at the airport for the covid test. This feature alone will drive my choice of hotels in the next few months and I hope more luxury hotels will follow suit. They will have to if they want guests.
Goldorak and hotel_user like this.
Old Feb 9, 2021, 10:36 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond; UA Gold; Marriott Gold; Accor Gold;
Thanks for the detailed review and pics. I may be going to Istanbul for the back end of a summer anniversary trip (from Maldives) in June. Is this location safe overall? close to the various activities within the city (ie safe to walk to/from)?

Gold room rate is @1700 TRY (with free breakfast, prior to taxes), is that a good rate?
Old Feb 9, 2021, 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by tex1721
Thanks for the detailed review and pics. I may be going to Istanbul for the back end of a summer anniversary trip (from Maldives) in June. Is this location safe overall? close to the various activities within the city (ie safe to walk to/from)?

Gold room rate is @1700 TRY (with free breakfast, prior to taxes), is that a good rate?
The area is safe, but location is not a strong point of the hotel because there is nothing touristy around and the nearest metro station is about a 10 minute walk.

That said, the location is less of a negative since late October because they recently opened a new subway line (M7) which stops at Sisli-Mecidiyekoy station so there are more convenient public transportation options than before. Eventually this line will reach Kabatas and Besiktas which will be great; at the moment M7 at Sisli-Mecidiyekoy only goes in one direction.

Room rates can be quite seasonal in Istanbul, expensive in the summer and cheap in the winter. Gold room for 200 EUR in June would normally be excellent, I guess they don't expect lots of guests in June this year due to covid so you will be paying winter prices.
tex1721 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.