Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT- The Birthday Honours

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2008, 4:57 pm

Programs: Muccihood (Services to Poetry),BAEC Blue, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Silver, Mollie Sugden Fan Club
Originally Posted by bernardd
I assumed any conception involving a Cabin Boy would have to be pretty near immaculate? On which note it's time to crawl into my hammock.
One likes to keep such situations immaculate - nothing worse than a messy hammock. Sleep well
Old Jul 2, 2008, 1:30 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Originally Posted by edi-traveller
I dunno - passed over again.......
Me too! Time was I would always be top of PG's list when it came to handing out Muccihoods. 8 no. previous awards attest to this.

A whirlwind romance, an unproven paternity suit (a sordid attempt to extort money), and one messy divorce later and I no longer even get a Christmas card, let alone a mention in the birthday honours.

For all of you red-blooded males out there, grovelling at the feet of her Highness, let this be a warning to you. She will chew you up and spit you out in an instant.

But I still love her.
Old Jul 2, 2008, 1:41 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk
Original Poster

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Jenbel
Pucci, like any true Queen, quite obviously gets her real birthday and her official birthday
Arise, Lady Jenbel - Lady in Waiting and Keeper of the Social Calendar. You are clearly used to running around with Queens and you know exactly how Royal Circles work.

Moomba Darling - if you would note - as and when this fits in with your timing and there is no rush.

Edi-Traveller is awarded the Silver Hairbrush for gallantry in the face of disappointment.

Bernardd - Would you like to be a Mucci?

Phil the Flyer - I needed to see the tracks of your tears before yielding to those last three magic words. having allowed me to be regualrly abused without so much as a half-assed defence - nevertheless a corner of this girlish heart will be forever yours (Secure in the knowledge that HIDDY will be under his duvet in a far far distant place like a dormouse in a teapot)
The Order of the Diamond Hairbrush

This is equally awarded to both you and to

PyeinTheSky

for alternative entertainment and not taking silence for an answer from me. Flattery may get you anywhere but Persistence pays.

Dear SanDiego1k - I would love him to know but would never bother him - still the next TFTG is dedicated to him.
Old Jul 2, 2008, 2:20 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Phil the Flyer - I needed to see the tracks of your tears before yielding to those last three magic words. having allowed me to be regualrly abused without so much as a half-assed defence - nevertheless a corner of this girlish heart will be forever yours (Secure in the knowledge that HIDDY will be under his duvet in a far far distant place like a dormouse in a teapot)
The Order of the Diamond Hairbrush
PG - A simple and sincere thank you.

It's been a long time since I went to Buckingham Palace to receive an award (1972 to be precise to receive my DofE Gold Award) and my 8 no. previous Mucci award-related trips to see HRH PG are similarly a distant memory.

Being a stickler for social etiquette, and not wishing to commit a faux pas in your presence, could you please advise the correct manner in which to approach you to receive The Order of the Diamond Hairbrush? Is is kneeling towards you, fully clothed, or kneeling away from you, with bare buttocks?
Old Jul 2, 2008, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
PG - A simple and sincere thank you.

It's been a long time since I went to Buckingham Palace to receive an award (1972 to be precise to receive my DofE Gold Award) and my 8 no. previous Mucci award-related trips to see HRH PG are similarly a distant memory.

Being a stickler for social etiquette, and not wishing to commit a faux pas in your presence, could you please advise the correct manner in which to approach you to receive The Order of the Diamond Hairbrush? Is is kneeling towards you, fully clothed, or kneeling away from you, with bare buttocks?
Actually Dearest, I think that one knee whilst clad in a spray-on Day-glo cyclist latex outift would do the trick.
Old Jul 2, 2008, 2:32 am

Actually Dearest, I think that one knee whilst clad in a spray-on Day-glo cyclist latex outift would do the trick.
Aaaah, I see your tastes haven't changed since our last lover's tryst at the T4 Hilton. You remember the one - you had a flight to catch to JFK so you kept your uniform on the whole time ; I missed my flight to CAI as I was unfortunately detained at security for dressing in a manner deemed to be a breach of the peace (how did I know you would take my clothes 'for a laugh')?
Old Jul 2, 2008, 2:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I also was slighted. Tant pis pour moi. Perhaps it is because I haven't "revealed" any perverted fantasies about Madame Galore?

Should I make some up?
Old Jul 2, 2008, 3:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stimpy
I also was slighted. Tant pis pour moi. Perhaps it is because I haven't "revealed" any perverted fantasies about Madame Galore?

Should I make some up?
Ah now Stimps - you were not slighted you were kept for another time! To be taken out of my Box of Delights when all these others have foresaken me for a Gold Card. Everything comes to He who Waits.

Peverted fantasies? Pourquoi Pas?

Someone refers to himself as my Toy Boy in his signature so if he can fantasise Angel why shouldn't you.
Old Jul 2, 2008, 3:37 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
Aaaah, I see your tastes haven't changed since our last lover's tryst at the T4 Hilton. You remember the one - you had a flight to catch to JFK so you kept your uniform on the whole time ; I missed my flight to CAI as I was unfortunately detained at security for dressing in a manner deemed to be a breach of the peace (how did I know you would take my clothes 'for a laugh')?

Typical! She's off after Phil the Flyer again despite the fact that he sold me those dodgy photos of PG - there's no gratitude in this world!
Old Jul 2, 2008, 3:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Peverted fantasies? Pourquoi Pas?
OK, I'll give it a shot. But you have to be wearing your first year BA kit. Nostalgic I am.
Old Jul 2, 2008, 3:49 am

Programs: BAEC redundant Bronze, AAdvantage Lifetime PLT, CO, WN, B6
Bernardd - Would you like to be a Mucci?
Thank you. I'm immensely flattered and honoured to join such illustrious company, though I have similar concerns to Phil the Flyer over the initiation ceremony. I promise to do my best to stand to attention when presenting bare buttocks for the application of the hairbrush, but bicycle shorts? Sadly my wardrobe was tailored by the late lamented Mr. Laurent, and sundry Italian gentlemen, and therefore qutie unsuitable for bicycles, even if I were to have one of those metal clip thingies to stop my trouser leg from getting in the chain.

Ahhh well, I suppose all will be revealed at the appropriate moment, along with the secret handshake?

Looking foward to it with some trepidation.

Thanks again,

bernardd
Old Jul 2, 2008, 4:31 am

Programs: Mucci of the Dominion of Maple and Moose; Keeper of Sir MightyMoose; BAEC Silver; AC MileagePlus
He can lay it on with a trowel if he likes. I know which I can listen to all day long. Guess which Moose (sorry what has that got to do with Reindeer. Rudolph the Red Nosed Mousse just doies not cut it for me. His nose is only brown as the rest of him as he likes Mars Bars, KitKats, and Rolos. I'll say it before you have time to think about it when you eventually rise at the crack of noon.

Guess which Moose is featuring in the Birthday Honours?
from here: http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=837927

Oh My Dear Dr Pucci!!

You wouldn't believe the crying and slobbering Malhoumbeau's been doing after he didn't find his name on your BH list! He's tearing into my Godiva truffles reserves and messing up my carpet. I told him he'd had too much champers and misunderstood, but he wouldn't listen... I didn't know what else to tell him to get him to stop - try getting a 1500-lbs horny hairy beast to move when he doesn't want to! Whatever should I do??
Old Jul 2, 2008, 6:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Capricorn70
from here: http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=837927

Oh My Dear Dr Pucci!!

You wouldn't believe the crying and slobbering Malhoumbeau's been doing after he didn't find his name on your BH list! He's tearing into my Godiva truffles reserves and messing up my carpet. I told him he'd had too much champers and misunderstood, but he wouldn't listen... I didn't know what else to tell him to get him to stop - try getting a 1500-lbs horny hairy beast to move when he doesn't want to! Whatever should I do??

Tell him that his Auntie Pucci had a blond moment.

Both of you are awarded the

Hairbrush Doree - Premiere Classe . I can't be doing with a demented Moose, his Daddy, an ungrateful wretch of a HIDDY, and chronic jetlag. One of them I can cure by going to bed. Malhoumbeau - I am sorry Darling. Silly Auntie!

Now I really must go to bed as I am looking as though it is nothing but hairspray that is keeping me together. Him Indoors is at a conference about Big Boy things and if I do not get some sleep he will think that Godzilla's Mother in Law has moved in!
Old Jul 2, 2008, 6:42 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
I'm so glad to hear Malhoumbeau has been remembered - poor Moose there was no consoling him. I can't bear a heartbroken Moose

He thought he'd been forgotten
Old Jul 2, 2008, 12:50 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Happy birthday PUCCI. It was an honour indeed to read your grand announcement and I was touched to discover I had received a very special gong.

But, I already carry the Butler en Exclusivite aux Mucci and I do so with great humility. I must confess I have neglected to read the full terms and conditions attached to Muccihood, so I would humbly ask if this new honour might be transfered to a Flyertalk many many times more worthy than myself.

If you have a moment, might you cast your eyes in this direction?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840176

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.