I'm finally outing myself

Old Jun 5, 2008, 2:56 am

Programs: BA Exec Club Bronze, Virgin Flying Club Red, Swiss M&M Blue
Welcome

Welcome Dragon

How could you not accept??
Old Jun 5, 2008, 3:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: The best one can have Crew Card, Mucci Guardien de la Demoiselle Enchantee
Good morning,

Pucci I would most definately accept that is incredibly gratious of you thank you. I'm certainly honoured to have such an accolade bestowed upon me. I take pleasure in the next time that we may fly together (I'm sure we have already).

Now I must say that I am not the sort of Purser to manhandle my passengers (unless you are one hell of a man). These are not the sort of extra services one tends to present onboard but is this what is meant by handling his nuts...sorry I meant handing out more nuts?

However, I may be single but I don't won't to give my illustrious colleagues and peers the reputation of hopping onto the lap of the first gentleman call(bell) caller!

Now I have been known to question my very regular passengers, sometimes it does feel like I'm stalking them. I will always have a few bottle of the cold stuff chilling in the rear galley of that dreaded 767 if ever you fancy traversing that mystical blue curtain.

Dragon
Old Jun 5, 2008, 3:42 am

Programs: BA Gold
A belated welcome from me also DragonWagon !
Old Jun 5, 2008, 4:11 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Welcome to the mad-house!

See you sometime on CE!!!

Old Jun 5, 2008, 4:21 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by DragonWagon
Good morning,

Pucci I would most definately accept that is incredibly gratious of you thank you. I'm certainly honoured to have such an accolade bestowed upon me. I take pleasure in the next time that we may fly together (I'm sure we have already).

Now I must say that I am not the sort of Purser to manhandle my passengers (unless you are one hell of a man). These are not the sort of extra services one tends to present onboard but is this what is meant by handling his nuts...sorry I meant handing out more nuts?

However, I may be single but I don't won't to give my illustrious colleagues and peers the reputation of hopping onto the lap of the first gentleman call(bell) caller!

Now I have been known to question my very regular passengers, sometimes it does feel like I'm stalking them. I will always have a few bottle of the cold stuff chilling in the rear galley of that dreaded 767 if ever you fancy traversing that mystical blue curtain.

Dragon

Dragon!

You are hereby appointed Mucci Guardien de la Demoiselle Enchantee.

You have proved from that post that you belong here admirable. I am delighted that you could accept before certain persons had stirred from their beds in the Little House on the Pampas!

Our beloved Moomba is the Keeper of the Records. He (unlike others )works for a living and I hate bothering him but if he has not picked this up by the weekend - just send him a little PM. He usually does as he is quite amazing.

You have been rather accelerated throught the ranks as I feel that my colleagues here have earned it.

Now I must say that I am not the sort of Purser to manhandle my passengers (unless you are one hell of a man

You will be spoilt for choice here, Dearest. Trouble is - I am not sure that the ones I am thinking of would be quite your sort. You must never judge a book by the picture on the cover!
Old Jun 5, 2008, 4:28 am

Programs: BAEC (Gold), Hilton (Gold)
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
I am delighted that you could accept before certain persons had stirred from their beds in the Little House on the Pampas!
Be thankful it was his bed I suppose...

Welcome to FT DragonWagon and congratulations on MucciHood !

BAH

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.