Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

OT TFTG - Madam Pucci and her Punishment Zone (aka First Class!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT TFTG - Madam Pucci and her Punishment Zone (aka First Class!)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2008, 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Where Dear?
Here, Dear.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 1:21 am
uk1
Suspended

Originally Posted by HIDDY

Firstly, I love to travel in Y where the real people are to be found and where the buzz is greater than you ever find nearer the front.

I think you'll find it's a hum rather than a buzz.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 2:11 am

Programs: Lifetime Platinum
You have a point. However - would he accept? I think that we have lost Mike to KLM and we all know that AF/KL are with the exception of Stimpy a different breed of men.

Still, we must not give up.

Mike - if a Muccihood were offered would you accept. Bear in mind that my Nemesis will call you a crawler - but so what you are I imagine a bigger man than that. I would also add that the entire BA Board were so assailed early on in this thread.

You have been around such a very very very long time that you deserve only the best in spite of being wrong about everything at home (where is home BTW?).

I recall long long ago that I thought that Mike was a boyfriend from long ago as I dated a Mike Turnbull once. It is quickly established that this was not the case but the name is still honey on my ears. Like an audible Peach Smoothie au Champagne. Bet Her Indoors never calls you that!
Well, what an honour..... what can I say ?...to be recognized in Pucci's Aprils' Honours List. I would of course, be delighted to accept...it's been a long time coming I assume this recognition means a trip up to Surrey to be suitably anointed ? Without wishing to sound mercenary, does the award come with a complimentary upgrade to Diamond or Platinum ? Thanks again.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 3:58 am

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Hang on... mike bidding for Diamond/Platinum/French Title already? Next he'll want F op ups, demanding F pjyamas in C....

Surely one must earn these in the field of battle, the hard roads, the extream wilds of the world (and Surrey doesn't count as wild...)

PS : Capricorn70... the current design which adorns my nonregulation luggage can be found at http://www.webflyer.com/ft/cart/stor...__&n=storetext. Put it like this... at least you'll see the tag a mile off if not your tag...
Old Apr 25, 2008, 4:15 am

Programs: Mucci of the Dominion of Maple and Moose; Keeper of Sir MightyMoose; BAEC Silver; AC MileagePlus
PS : Capricorn70... the current design which adorns my nonregulation luggage can be found at http://www.webflyer.com/ft/cart/stor...__&n=storetext. Put it like this... at least you'll see the tag a mile off if not your tag...[/QUOTE]

Ta!! ^
Old Apr 25, 2008, 4:16 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk
Original Poster

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by continentalclub
Here, Dear.
Coo! What a lot you got!

Mike Turnbull is appointed - on HIDDY's recommendation - a Mucci Grand Ordre. It is far overdue and for that I apologise.

At the same time

Arise Lady BA Lady - Mucci des Sacs Exotiques. Exclusive you may not think it but adorable you are and you are now one of us. I hope that you enjoy the benefits which are clearly not appreciated by other that we could name.

I know that the question of whether there is anyone here that is not a Mucci may be on your lips but it is exclusive to BA Forum.We do not dish these out at KL/AF, AF, AA, CO or Other Places. They are not offered to Hotels or Cars. They have to come here and join in. Joining rules are simple. You post here, you entertain/teach/or flatter me and you are in.

From every Mucci I have learnt something that I did not know before. Now I have to run and I have a task that must be completed before I go via the hairdresser and from thence to the Airport God Gave To Cain and bully some the passengers that we have left.

XXXX
Old Apr 25, 2008, 4:36 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
Originally Posted by uk1
Surely more like mooing than humming or buzzing.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 4:40 am

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Happy Flying PUCCI

However... if mike turnbull or any of the others misbehave, may I suggest they be sent on a BD early morning domestic to help answer which is better... the Breakfast Panini vs. Cheese Toastie!

PS: Happy Ordering Capricorn70 (now I'm allowed out and off to a DO, I swear I'll order some more to bring along...)

Now MUCCI tags however... hmmm. I'm thinking laser metal etched wondertags that will make a BAA Security inspector's skin crawl, and make a TSA persons "non standard tag - hey you want me to actually inspect something other than through the Xray machines" day....
Old Apr 25, 2008, 4:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Capricorn70
PS : Capricorn70... the current design which adorns my nonregulation luggage can be found at http://www.webflyer.com/ft/cart/stor...__&n=storetext. Put it like this... at least you'll see the tag a mile off if not your tag...

They're not only great for spotting your luggage you know.
^
Old Apr 25, 2008, 4:53 am
Original Poster

I knew that I loved you for something and this is it. She is adorable and I bet that she loves you unconditionally. Until she meets me that is. You have never sent a picture of the cat.

Anyway now that this thread has truly gone to the dogs thanks entirely to you - what on earth hour is it out on the Pampas and why are you at your PC at this hour? Conscience hurting you? All the dreadful things that you said to me keep you awake? Serves you right. No sympathy except for St HIDDY your wife who probably has to endure you snoring and snorting.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 4:59 am

Originally Posted by uk1 View Post
Originally Posted by edi-traveller
Surely more like mooing than humming or buzzing.

Listen you two, remember these words; " There but for the Grace of God". Anyway I really do like Y and have chosen it many times over travelling in J. It's good to not lose touch with how the other half live you know.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 5:02 am

I knew that I loved you for something and this is it. She is adorable and I bet that she loves you unconditionally. Until she meets me that is. You have never sent a picture of the cat.

Anyway now that this thread has truly gone to the dogs thanks entirely to you - what on earth hour is it out on the Pampas and why are you at your PC at this hour? Conscience hurting you? All the dreadful things that you said to me keep you awake? Serves you right. No sympathy except for St HIDDY your wife who probably has to endure you snoring and snorting.
8am and I've already been out on the Pampa for two hours branding cattle. You should do that with your Executive travellers you know.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 5:02 am

Programs: Mucci of the Dominion of Maple and Moose; Keeper of Sir MightyMoose; BAEC Silver; AC MileagePlus
LOL! I'm sure my trusty pet moose Malhoumbeau would be THRILLED to have such a chic collar tag!!
Old Apr 25, 2008, 5:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by HIDDY
8am and I've already been out on the Pampa for two hours branding cattle. You should do that with your Executive travellers you know.
Hmmm....we have a problem here. If someone goes from Silver to Gold what would happen to the previous brand? Where should the brand be applied?

Why are you branding cattle at your age? Can't you afford a cowboy?

Branding is for Life not just for Christmas.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 6:01 am

Where Dear?
Originally Posted by continentalclub
Here, Dear.
Coo! What a lot you got!
Crikey, I didn't realise that Pat would deliver it so quickly; I only posted it at supper time last night.

Now I have to run and I have a task that must be completed before I go via the hairdresser....
Oh, talk about service! I only meant you to see it, not for it to get a wash and blow as well.

Whatever you do though - don't put anything else in the bag with it on your way there. There's something sticky near the parting that needs unmatting. 60 degrees and a quick tumble should free it.

Thanks ever and don't worry about rushing it back. I've got a spare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.