Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2007, 4:31 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond

This is for sure NE of Cincinnati!! Took 30+ minutes (going the speed limit) from the airport (CVG) with no traffic. North of I-275, one needs to get off at the really crappy Fields Ertel exit which has plenty of roads intersecting and everytime I exited with any decent amount of traffic, I had to wait a couple lights to finally get westbound on Fields Ertel to get to the hotel.

Property is fine, stupid in-wall cheapo heat/ac unit which is noisy, maybe not as much as some units I've experienced, but still noisy. Bed was very comfortable, linens very crisp.^

As far as eats go, there is a Wild Oats market just a bit further west of the hotel with quite a decent selection of ready to eat and hot food selections. They also build some good sandwiches and have a good salad bar. For those of you who have sweet tooths, there is Cincinnati's famous Graeter's ice cream store adjacent to the property http://www.graeters.com/

Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast
5070 Natorp Boulevard
Mason, Ohio 45040
Phone: 513 754 0003
Old Nov 29, 2014, 5:09 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Spent the night here last night on the way back from Cincinnati. Standard Hyatt Place layout and convenient to I-71 and I-275. For some reason, this HP is usually significantly cheaper than the nearby Blue Ash location, which is not as convenient to 71.

For those who care, I did notice that this seems to be a newer-build HP with the walk-in showers and no bathtubs. Did not stick around for breakfast so cannot comment on that.
Old May 28, 2015, 5:37 pm

Programs: US. HH Diamond but chasing Hyatt
I stayed here last night and strongly prefer it to the HP Blue Ash property. Hotels in the Northeast Cinci area (blue ash, mason, etc) are almost universally dumps, and I've finally found one I can stay at and not shower as soon as I get home.

My room had a tub, interesting that nineworldseries's did not.

Carrabba's and Graters ice cream both easily walkable. Friendly staff. I agree with the comment above about loud AC; that's true of the other HP property in this area as well. Big room, standard HP layout. I'm fairly certain that this was not a conversion property.

I'm in this area a lot for work, and I'll stay here every time now.
Old May 28, 2015, 6:08 pm

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
I alternate mattress and MS runs here and at the Florence Airport location. Always liked this property the best. Friendly staff and Graeters right next door as castastone mentioned. They have some decent weekend rates as low as $67-76 a night.
Old Oct 5, 2022, 6:54 am

Programs: Chase, Amex, Marriott, SPG, Hyatt, Delta
Did this location close? I see it is no longer showing on the Hyatt website or the app.
Old Oct 5, 2022, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by masonry83
Did this location close? I see it is no longer showing on the Hyatt website or the app.
ARA H-Trust Sells 4 Hyatt Place Hotels for USD32.5 Million

Singapore-based ARA US Hospitality Trust("ARA H-Trust") has agreed to enter a purchase and sale agreement to sell a four-property portfolio of Hyatt Place hotel for USD 32.5 million to US-based real estate investment firm Three Wall Capital. Four properties of Hyatt Place comprise the 127-key Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Cranberry in Pennsylvania; 126-key Hyatt Place Birmingham Inverness in Alabama; 128-key Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast and 127-key Hyatt Place Cleveland Independence, which are both located in Ohio. The sale is expected to be completed in Q3 2022.
All 4 hotels are gone from Hyatt website. Those are 1st gen Hyatt Place (former AmeriSuites), and judging from buyer's portfolio, will likely be reflagged to Extended Stay America.
Old Oct 5, 2022, 6:29 pm

Programs: AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, SQ, UA, DL, WN
Originally Posted by PG.backpacker
All 4 hotels are gone from Hyatt website. Those are 1st gen Hyatt Place (former AmeriSuites), and judging from buyer's portfolio, will likely be reflagged to Extended Stay America.
Bummer. I noticed tonight as well. Thanks for sharing. I've been to the three in PA/OH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.