Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MUCCI Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2008, 2:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Kevincm
So.... the term that applies to HIDDY is "Fetch!" then?
Yes PUCCI says to me all time "fetch me another Gin n Slim".......she's still waiting.

Originally Posted by SchmeckFlyer
Hmm... I have not seen my change in Mucci status changed. This is very distressing. I am now Mucci des Seigneurs Veneres (Gallantry).
She gave me that title once......Then told me it stood for "old man".
Old Oct 6, 2008, 3:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by Cuqui
Doggonit, I am one sad puppy now PUCCI. Jeez, first you throw me a bone, and then you snatch it back.

I think of you as POOCHI GALORE, but I won't hound you about my lost Mucci. Even though my bloodline includes the renowned Mucuchies breed from Venezuela.

Unlike my servant HIDDY, I will not roll over and beg for your attention.
Love it Cuqui - you belong to some great programs

Now go and roll over for HIDDY
Old Oct 6, 2008, 5:33 pm

Programs: Mucci Diamond Hairbrush Elite, AA Plat, BA Blue, and a host of others.
Originally Posted by Cuqui
Doggonit, I am one sad puppy now PUCCI. Jeez, first you throw me a bone, and then you snatch it back.

I think of you as POOCHI GALORE, but I won't hound you about my lost Mucci. Even though my bloodline includes the renowned Mucuchies breed from Venezuela.

Unlike my servant HIDDY, I will not roll over and beg for your attention.
One post and already suspended. It really does not pay to have your Mucci snatched away! Perhaps the reference to "POOCHI GALORE" sent the mod into a fit of rage. It's a dog's life, Cuqui, but not on Flyer Talk.
Old Oct 7, 2008, 2:26 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
Love it Cuqui - you belong to some great programs

Now go and roll over for HIDDY
Go and roll over on HIDDY more like. Now I am not the first to point this out but to be suspended on your first post is probably an all time record at Flyertalk! It had nothing to do with me. I have been bad-mouthed by more bltches than I care to remember - most of them were females as I recall.

Sundance and Moomba can do no wrong so they need no pardon from me as none is required.

HIDDY Peel me some grapes and then if you are good you can do what you do so well - lie on your tummy and I will tickle your tummy with my left foot. I might even take my shoe off.

To the Seigneur de Mucci Veneres. There is no higher accolade the mere Men can have disposed to them. Do not listen to the drip of poison in your ear - it is laced with envy.

Now if I get 5 mins peace and quiet, I might get another TFTG written. I'll give you a taster it is about a child in First Class and her first name was Pep...... no can't give away too much.

HIDDY! Where are those grapes?! I am waiting!
Old Oct 7, 2008, 2:53 am

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Now if I get 5 mins peace and quiet, I might get another TFTG written. I'll give you a taster it is about a child in First Class and her first name was Pep...... no can't give away too much.
That is great news, another TFTG so soon after the last one!

Thank you, oh wonderful one.
Old Oct 7, 2008, 5:23 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
might get another TFTG written. I'll give you a taster it is about a ...
Gosh, three in the space of a month, loads must be low.

Old Oct 7, 2008, 8:39 am

Now I am not the first to point this out but to be suspended on your first post is probably an all time record at Flyertalk!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Oct 7, 2008, 8:56 am

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Innocent is such an overused word HIDDY.... (and often ill defined)...
Old Oct 7, 2008, 11:29 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Cuqui is innocent - free her from her kennel
Old Oct 7, 2008, 11:32 am

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Of course sunrisegirl... then HIDDY can slouch off back to the kennel
Old Oct 8, 2008, 2:18 am

Originally Posted by Kevincm
Of course sunrisegirl... then HIDDY can slouch off back to the kennel
I think that it is actually shameful that a dog has taken so much blame and flack for her keeper's misdeeds.

Now, I know that I am chased around this Chatboard (AA/Co/United) by him, but even though there is no doghouse that is not fit for him, I Pucci would not put him in there.

Can you imagine the to-do there would be with the RSPCA when they found out and , for all I know, they might do as they often do with strays - they might neuter him.

No, I think of his realtionship with Ciqui in rather Disneyesque terms. Lady and the Tramp. I can just hear VC10Boy and Boddingtons singing the Siamese Cat song from the same film.
Old Oct 8, 2008, 5:59 am

Programs: BA Blue
Oh gosh I know a young lady called Peppa... Bit of a blonde princess.. early 20's.. not quite a child but if this the same girl then I can only begin to imagine the flight! She'd be QUITE at home in First!
Old Oct 10, 2008, 7:13 am

Programs: Mucci Reperateur des Coeurs Brises
Originally Posted by HIDDY
She gave me that title once......Then told me it stood for "old man".
I realise that having just turned 26, I can only look back at the quarter-century mark rather than looking forward while wondering what in heaven's name people past 30 could possibly have to live for. I also realise that compared to Pucci I am positively ancient (which makes you a fossil in the Natural History Museum), but I am sure, while acknowledging my advanced years, she meant purely that I am "old" merely in wisdom and knowledge rather than in gray hairs and sagging skin.
Old Oct 10, 2008, 8:05 am

I realise that having just turned 26, I can only look back at the quarter-century mark rather than looking forward while wondering what in heaven's name people past 30 could possibly have to live for. I also realise that compared to Pucci I am positively ancient (which makes you a fossil in the Natural History Museum), but I am sure, while acknowledging my advanced years, she meant purely that I am "old" merely in wisdom and knowledge rather than in gray hairs and sagging skin.
Oh you smooth talking boy - you know how to get to a Young Girl's heart.

Darling HIDDY is not a fossil. More Jurassic Park as he is still alvie and kicking.

I think

To you I award you the title of - Reperateur des Coeurs Brises (Translated for HIDDY sake Mender of Broken Hearts. This will be shared by one other only. Where are you Celbrian?)
Old Oct 10, 2008, 9:05 am

I realise that having just turned 26, I can only look back at the quarter-century mark rather than looking forward while wondering what in heaven's name people past 30 could possibly have to live for.
Do not worry young man.

Whilst I had a wonderful life up until 40........a life I would not change despite the hardships.....of which there were many I have to say. Let me tell you, life begins at 40.
I have never enjoyed myself so much since reaching that birthday a couple of years ago and fully intend to keep doing so. ^

My motto - Don't take life seriously, enjoy the simple things in life as well as the luxuries.

Here endith the first ........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.