Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

Has anyone received their latest tickets from GlobalPass

Has anyone received their latest tickets from GlobalPass

Old Jul 27, 2005, 8:27 pm
Original Member

Anyone?

Been a while now. Anyone get additional tickets from GP?
Old Aug 2, 2005, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K
Great news - our September tickets are on the way. Just received an e-mail that our 3 TACA business class tickets from LAX - SCL for September 21 - 30 have been ticketed by GlobalPass.
Old Aug 2, 2005, 1:32 pm

Late September Tickets in Route via FEDEX

We have four sets of reservations with the first flights departing September 24th. I just received an e-mail from Globalpass yesterday with a FEDEX tracking number that indicates that they are on their way. [Updated Info: Tickets have arrived. All appears to be in order with them.] Have heard nothing yet on the balance of reservation which are all in 2006.

Does anyone have flights for August for which they have not received their tickets yet?

Has anyone heard how long they expect it to take to ticket (not send) all of the reservations that were made?

Has anyone heard if they have obtained ALL of the ticket stock that they need, given that it has been more than a month since the last reservations and submittals could have been made?

Last edited by rhinochaser; Aug 3, 2005 at 1:02 pm Reason: Updated Information
Old Aug 2, 2005, 9:37 pm

I have not heard from Global Pass concerning two September 11th tickets JFK-LIM. The tickets have a different last name than mine. I hope GP honors them. My offering up free tickets to a friend has turned into an embarrasment! I will call tomorrow to see what's up.
Old Aug 3, 2005, 11:47 am

I just called Global Pass and spoke with Daniella. She was very nice and assured me my tickets would go out this week or early next week. She took my CC info and confirmed my mailing address. Looks good!
Old Aug 3, 2005, 12:59 pm

Programs: Former DL GM, NW Platinum, UNITED PREMIER, STARWOOD GOLD, RG, LP, US, AA & OTHERS
Thumbs up Got my ticket!

Got my September ticket today! (MIA-GRU-MIA)
I will use them for corporate travel and see how it goes.
Old Aug 4, 2005, 12:41 pm

I received two JFK-LIM tickets for September 11th todayvia FedEx. My friends are excited to visit family in Peru. This gives me much more confidence in Global Pass. Hopefully I'll receive my April 2006 tickets for Costa Rica. I'll feel much better with tickets in hand. I'm glad Global Pass is living up to its commitments

Last edited by Schutzee; Aug 5, 2005 at 7:38 am
Old Aug 4, 2005, 4:45 pm

Got Two Tickets Today

Received two tickets today for separate friends traveling on separate itineraries in August and September (they are not related to me except by friends).

Looks good....
Old Aug 4, 2005, 7:51 pm

Programs: Platinum AA, LatinPass Million Miler
Today we received 5 tickets to Guatemala for travel over the Labor Day weekend. It's great to start getting some of these tickets.
Old Aug 6, 2005, 3:48 am

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
I have tickets booked for Jan / Feb 2006. Does anyone know if globalpass will be sending them soon or will I have to wait for 4 weeks before departure?
Old Aug 6, 2005, 6:46 pm

Precessing

I talked with GlobalPass Friday and they said they were planning on processing ALL the ticket requests received on time. They thought they would be done in the next few weeks.

When they actually will mail those tickets is only known to a higher power!
Old Aug 9, 2005, 1:39 pm

got mine today

received my tickets for a September trip and an October trip today, via FedEx. Cool! I must say that despite program changes that I didn't like, and more to the point didn't think were fairly described well enough in advance, that I've had nothing but pleasant interactions from the LP/GP folks and still think this was the best of all 'mileage runs'... the one, to quote the first post on the whole thing, was the only one to provide in one lump, exactly...

ONE MEEEEELION MILES!

Old Aug 15, 2005, 5:52 pm

Got some tickets?

I received tickets for October and December trips in same package. Quite interesting that I did not receive ticket for November trip. It was booked however after the Ticket Stock ran out but have not heard anything about this reservation yet. I am getting a little concerned. All tickets are in my name and my wifes and certainly will be used by us.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.