FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]
View Single Post
Old Mar 14, 2008, 3:13 am
Hennessy

Programs: LH/LX
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I'll be flying MAN-ZRH-NRT in LX C and would like to know if it's easy to find the Bellevue Lounge at ZRH. I've been through Dock E at ZRH a few times before but didn't even know there were two separate areas, East and West. Looking at the map of the airport it looks like the Bellevue Lounge is on the top floor. I guess I'll just have to find an elevator to get me there. I won't have the time to visit the LH Lounge so BV seems like the best option.
All flights to the US (special security requirements) leave from the side with the lower gate numbers. All others from the other side. Therefore, it is important to check that once exiting the metro, you take the stairways matching your gate number.

Once all flights to the US have left, you can freely walk through the whole dock E, at least on the main level, i.e. the one with the shops and restaurants.

Bellevue lounge is on the side with the higher gate numbers. Therefore people flying to the US cannot access this lounge. Going to the lounge, please follow the signs and take the elevator only, where indicated. Otherwise you finish in an office area and have to go down again.

Map of Dock E:
http://www.zurich-airport.com/ZRH/?I...%20Maps&a3=147