FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Odd Airtran Credits
View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 2006, 7:43 am
tj41

Programs: A+ Elite, Priority Club Gold
Odd Credits and Website Oddities

Funny you should mention that, I just noticed a lot unusual things about my account yesterday, as well.

The AirTran.com booking bonus- what is the date of the flight that is associated with? There hasn't been an official bonus since Q404, but even then it was double point bonus.

I too am showing the AMEX APlus bonus of 4 points (dated 1/14/06.) I think that might be related to my Juniper AirTran Visa (I just got the card); I am awaiting an explanation. (If it is, it is discrepant, because the offer was for 6 points on the first use.) Do you have the Visa?

Here's where mine get's really funky...

First of all, I would advise everyone to audit the calculation of their Available Credits, I have just found, for the second time that posted credits have not increased my balance. The first time I noticed this is was easily corrected with an email inquiry. I haven't bothered mentioning this in a new thread (or updating the original) because it always seems to turn into a discussion of credits just not posting.

On my Vouchers listing, 2 old (used) upgrade vouchers from Sept 04 were replaced with 2 new ones dated 1/10/06, and 2 new Coach Vouchers have just appeared. Don't know yet if either will be considered used or not. I'm almost afraid to ask, rather I might just try to use them and see. Neither of these seem to have affected my credit balance, nor do they show on the Redemptions list.

On the Earnings history, there is a credit dated 11/29/05 that is showing as expired- but only when "All" earnings are viewed. When "Available" credits are shown, it's available.

I feel like that one is possibly related to a number of little glitches in the design of the new website, though. Some examples of these that I, at least, am experiencing:

When I first view my reward history, I have to click on "posting date" twice to get it to sort by date descending. The first time I click it, it simply scrolls the page down a bit and remains ascending. Lately, however, on the first click, it shows one new half-credit SPLIT posting dated immediatley prior to the original first available credit post.

The "First, Previous, Next, and Last" buttons function inconsistently, depending on how the view is sorted.

I haven't seen this lately, but used to, if my account had timed out, on the page where it gives you the link to log back in to either A+, Corp, or Agent, I would have to click on A+ at least twice before it would actually give me the log in page.

If anyone from AirTran's web development is listening, the new website's pretty and all, but for chrissake, fix it to have at least half the functionality of the old one already. And don't touch those extra vouchers in my account. Kthanks.