FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Disclaimer: I work for Zurich Airport (unique Ltd.)
Old Jul 18, 2005, 5:49 am
airoli

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Exclamation Disclaimer: I work for ICLP & Zurich Airport

Update NOV 2006:

I've decided to update this thread for transparency reasons, declaring that I am still a part time employee at Unique Ltd., the Zurich airport operator, and will continue to work there for the foreseeable future.

Furthermore, I have now started working full time for ICLP Ltd., a global loyalty agency whose Zurich office at one time was called Qualiflyer Ltd. So yes, I am now with the dark side of the force.

My activity on Flyertalk, the Swiss board in particular, and the knowledge gained here were key factors in securing this position. Naturally, I am :-: very grateful :-: and will continue to post and take part in community activities as a private individual. It goes without saying that any "loophole" info etc. I find on Flyertalk will remain just there and not be acted upon by my "dark force" alter ego.

end update

I trust in your understanding for the fact that I won't be able to share any inside information or "behind the scenes" views on FT. All posts that I've ever made here and all that I will make from now on do entirely and exclusively reflect my own, personal opinion and are in no way "official" or even sanctioned statements by my employers.

Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited by airoli; Nov 7, 2006 at 5:15 am Reason: Update