Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Economy in United States on SK Z, Y, S and B fares

Old Jan 20, 2009, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (2MM), SAS EBG

I think this have been discussed before but now SK have made it offical that Z, Y, S and B fares are seated in domestic economy when flying UA/CO/US/AS. While I can understand this for YSB fares I certainly don't like it if I ever would happen to pay for Z.

What class does these fares book in on the domestic segments?
Old Jan 20, 2009, 2:48 pm

Programs: SK*G
Seems they book into economy in the US. These are the rules as quoted by Expertflyer for the ZDKBIZ fares:

CLASS OF SERVICE THESE FARES APPLY FOR BUSINESS CLASS SERVICE ON THE SK TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR.
----- THESE FARES APPLY FOR ECONOMY CLASS OF SERVICE FOR DOMESTIC TRAVEL WITHIN THE UNITED STATES TO/FROM/ VIA THE SK NORTH AMERICAN GATEWAY WHEN OPERATED BY UA/CO/AS/US
Z apparently not such a great deal unless you are flying to one of SK's destinations.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.