FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   SAS | EuroBonus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sas-eurobonus-499/)
-   -   The great Star Airbus DO, Nov. 5th and 6th (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sas-eurobonus/907739-great-star-airbus-do-nov-5th-6th.html)

ds_osl Jan 9, 2009 4:39 am

Definitely interested, pick-up OSL

johanmm Jan 9, 2009 4:54 am

Amazingly cool. If it is within a resonable budget, I'm in!

oliver2002 Jan 9, 2009 5:10 am

Originally Posted by flysurfer (Post 11040721)
Sounds like fun! Quite interested! :D
Pick-up would probably be in ARN.

TFM,
can you maybe activate some of your buddies over at the crewlounge? Tommy and I are extremely able bodied :eek:, but serving 90+ pax with the decent in-flight catering we organised on a 90-120 min CPH-TLS flight will be tough without expert help/advice/directions....

A-340 GOT Jan 9, 2009 5:50 am

Hi all. This sounds as always great. I'm for sure in, would of course like pick up from Got ;-). But I am flexible and can as well depart any other Sk gateway.

flysurfer Jan 9, 2009 5:58 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 11041201)
TFM,
can you maybe activate some of your buddies over at the crewlounge? Tommy and I are extremely able bodied :eek:, but serving 90+ pax with the decent in-flight catering we organised on a 90-120 min CPH-TLS flight will be tough without expert help/advice/directions....

If you need professional advice, you should start a thread over there. I'm sure they will be happy to help.

But if you need volunteer FAs to help you out on board, you would probably have to pay them for the trip as most of them claim to be rather poor. But I may be wrong.

Then again, I'm poor, too, so I could play FA, as well.
On second thought, that might spark a wave of cancellations.

Jespersm Jan 9, 2009 6:18 am

Sounds like fun - I am in.... waiting on the tarmac in CPH.

ralfkrippner Jan 9, 2009 6:19 am

Great plan!

Date is blocked in my schedule!

Thanks, Ralf

morradi Jan 9, 2009 6:53 am

Sounds brilliant! :D Please put me on the list for the DO. :D

oliver2002 Jan 9, 2009 6:59 am

Originally Posted by flysurfer (Post 11041333)
If you need professional advice, you should start a thread over there. I'm sure they will be happy to help.

But if you need volunteer FAs to help you out on board, you would probably have to pay them for the trip as most of them claim to be rather poor. But I may be wrong.

I know that is why I asked you. I'm sure Mumilein can offer me free advice and supervision?

flysurfer Jan 9, 2009 7:03 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 11041550)
I'm sure Mumilein can offer me free advice and supervision?

Certainly. But she's no FA. Could be fun, though. :D

NordicLane Jan 9, 2009 7:47 am

Definitely interested,
pick-up OSL or RYG (probably much lower airport fees than OSL)

jopo Jan 9, 2009 7:47 am

Please, put me on the list. (pending price and/or date)

Found this offer for subscribers in the Swedish newspaper DN today (sorry Swedish only) a 6 day tour of southern France, including one day at the Airbus factory.

But the DO sounds more fun to me.

Pick me up at ARN please!

dabee69 Jan 9, 2009 8:02 am

I'd love to be part of the DO, please put me in

monitor Jan 9, 2009 8:16 am

I guess that we'll need to have pinkcity find us a place in Toulouse that can accommodate the size of the crowd we are likely to be.

Of course, I imagine that we can go back to the castle that chrissxb found for the big dinner at the Tour de France stop down there.

flysurfer Jan 9, 2009 8:19 am

Originally Posted by monitor (Post 11041998)
Of course, I imagine that we can go back to the castle that chrissxb found for the big dinner at the Tour de France stop down there.

I liked that castle very much, would love to revisit it for another dinner event.