Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

How can I use SAS Denied Boarding Vouchers?

Old Nov 25, 08, 8:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum, IHG Gold, Diners

Hi,

I have Denied Boarding Vouchers for SAS. Are these valid only on SAS operated flights or do I just have to book the flights through SAS? Can I fly for instance LH if I buy the tickets from the SAS office (for instance on Helsinki airport)? Or does it for instance have to have a SK number?
Old Nov 25, 08, 11:07 am

Programs: TK Elite, HH G
Only SK operated flight; no codeshare flight allowed. You have to call SK (or go to ticket office) but usually no booking fee.
Old Nov 25, 08, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum, IHG Gold, Diners
Ok, thank you for the information. Was a bit afraid of that. Well, at least my summerplans got a bit clearer now.
Old Nov 27, 08, 3:04 am

Programs: AY Lumo, FB Gold
Originally Posted by niksal View Post
Ok, thank you for the information. Was a bit afraid of that. Well, at least my summerplans got a bit clearer now.
I think that should be "SK-group", not plain "SK". These vouchers are (or at least used to be - last time I had some was more than 3 years ago) also valid on KF and WF, most probably OV and BT as well.
Old Nov 28, 08, 4:36 am

Programs: TK*G, SK*S, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
My experience is that it is indeed SAS-group, have been able to use them for itineries which included JK-segments.

Search this Thread