Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Inivited to take a SAS survey about Winning Time very slow to load web pages

Inivited to take a SAS survey about Winning Time very slow to load web pages

Old Sep 30, 08, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EBD, AB OWS (Gold)
Red face Inivited to take a SAS survey about Winning Time very slow to load web pages

I got invited to take a survey about Winning Time (Vind Tid) from SAS dk. Each page took between 1 min. up to 1 min 45 sec. to load. It was so slow, I had time to buy a calculator on ebay. The whole survey took me about 35 minutes to go through 14 pages. That's slowwwwwwww.

The e-mail with the invitation stated that it should take only 5 minutes. Anyways, it will be worth it when I get chosen for the 2 Economy Extra tickets within Europe.
Old Sep 30, 08, 3:33 pm

Programs: EBG, M&M SEN, FB Gold
I had the same experience with the survey. Actually funny to answer the survey about time saving issues and then use so long time waiting for the page to load :-)

/HerrO
Old Sep 30, 08, 4:25 pm

Programs: SAS
Well, it was up to speed when I completed the survey. The fast track must have been open
Old Oct 1, 08, 12:34 am

Programs: SAS *G
Originally Posted by cph_flyer View Post
Well, it was up to speed when I completed the survey. The fast track must have been open
Wow! the words "speed & fast track & open" in the same sentence! what optimism!
Old Oct 1, 08, 1:41 am

Programs: EBD
I had no problems - it took seconds to start the survey and 3 minutes to complete it - the tickets are as good as mine :-)

Search this Thread
Search Engine: