Which lounges are available in SEA?

Old Aug 25, 08, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, BA Silver, Flying Blue, VLM, VT Traveller, PC Platinum, BW Diamond
Which lounges are available in SEA?

And what are they like? I think SAS share with Asiana at one, so assume on a par with ORD?
Old Aug 25, 08, 1:34 pm

There is one OK SK lounge at the South Satelitte, mid level (on the right after the first escalator comming from the interterminal train). It is not on par with ORD (smaller, no windows and only a limitted selection of eddibles).

Then of course there is a BA lounge in the same satelitte - one level above.
Old Aug 25, 08, 1:59 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
LH uses/contracts the BA lounge in SEA and now it boasts a *G sign. There are reports SK and OZ *G customers managed to gain entry when not on LH flights.
Old Aug 25, 08, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: statusless these days
Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
LH uses/contracts the BA lounge in SEA and now it boasts a *G sign. There are reports SK and OZ *G customers managed to gain entry when not on LH flights.
You might have to be there very early if flying SK to use it though as the LH flight leaves at 1425 while the SK flight leaves at 1845 (right now anyways). I imagine LH takes away the *G sign by 1400-1430.
Old Aug 25, 08, 4:20 pm

Programs: too many to list
Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
That's good news. The BA lounge looked pretty good when we visited it during the SEA DO.
Old Aug 26, 08, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, BA Silver, Flying Blue, VLM, VT Traveller, PC Platinum, BW Diamond
Thanks guys, times like this i wish i was BA Gold as well

Search this Thread