OT: Any good TAs in Norway

Old Aug 11, 08, 3:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA,LH,CX,EK SPG,IC mainly and a few others
Question OT: Any good TAs in Norway

Apologies for going OT. I need to book a couple of F tickets on SK/SQ which have sales restrictions (Amex UK tells me they have to be issued in NO). I called SQ in DK who tell me that I have to contact SK or a TA in Norway who can issue the ticket (SQ has an office only in CPH who they claim can not issue a ticket ex SVG). SK has no clue, so I am left with the TA option.
I tried the usual suspects (e-bookers, Travelink etc.) but all of them are
clueless.
Any recommendations of TAs is appreciated. If not SVG based they have to be phone/internet friendly as I don't go to OSL these days.
Takk for hjelpen!
Old Aug 11, 08, 4:25 am

Programs: TK Elite, HH G
I suggest travellink.no or wideroe.no. Both are web-based, but you should be able to give them a call too.
Old Aug 11, 08, 4:47 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Could you share more about these tickets? usually tickets that carry such booking restrictions are rather good deals
Old Aug 11, 08, 8:57 am

Programs: Eurobonus (*G)
Originally Posted by LonLH View Post
Apologies for going OT. I need to book a couple of F tickets on SK/SQ which have sales restrictions (Amex UK tells me they have to be issued in NO). I called SQ in DK who tell me that I have to contact SK or a TA in Norway who can issue the ticket (SQ has an office only in CPH who they claim can not issue a ticket ex SVG). SK has no clue, so I am left with the TA option.
I tried the usual suspects (e-bookers, Travelink etc.) but all of them are
clueless.
Any recommendations of TAs is appreciated. If not SVG based they have to be phone/internet friendly as I don't go to OSL these days.
Takk for hjelpen!
I have heard that Wikstrøm Reiser AS sells a lot of tickets for SIA in Norway, maybe the can help you. Very curious about this deal Travel through LHR or FRA?

http://www.wreiser.no/
Old Aug 11, 08, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ranskis View Post
Could you share more about these tickets? usually tickets that carry such booking restrictions are rather good deals
They are not particularly cheap- I have one F award ticket to SYD and need two revenue tickets. About USD 12000 each, still cheaper than ex-UK which is about USD 15000 per head.
Old Aug 11, 08, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LonLH View Post
They are not particularly cheap- I have one F award ticket to SYD and need two revenue tickets. About USD 12000 each, still cheaper than ex-UK which is about USD 15000 per head. The fares are published fares.

Search this Thread