Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

cheapest way from OSL to City Centre

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2004, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH au VS au BMI au

Hi,

Will be arriving in OSL tommorow morning (saturday) can someone please advise the cheapest way into town, we need to kill 6 hours before meeting friends. Am travelling on a tight budget this weekend as off to Oz next

Thanks in advance

JONGAR
Old Jan 30, 2004, 7:54 am

Programs: AC Elite
It may not be the cheapest, but it is the most efficient and that is the Flytoget Train. If I recall, it is 120 NOK, but they may have a cheaper return ticket that is less than two one ways. Maybe take the bus one way if it is particularly cheap, then the train back to OSL. You will get a mini excursion (if an airport shuttle can be called a tour)
Old Jan 30, 2004, 7:56 am
Original Poster

the bus woudl be a beeter option for us, anyone any details on costs, we dont have to go back to the airport so nice and easy for us
Old Jan 30, 2004, 8:22 am

Programs: EBB
I usually take the train Oslo S - Garedemoen. If you use the regional trains or the local ones you can get into Oslo for ~75NOK. Regional tranis takes 26 min and the local ones takes 36 min.

The airport express train (Flygtoget) are 180NOK and takes about 20 min

For more info look at the homepage of Oslo Gardemoen airport www.osl.no
Old Jan 30, 2004, 8:31 am
Original Poster

anyone got any suggestions as to where we could leave two rollaboards in OSLO center ?? lockers anywhere ???

Jon
Old Jan 30, 2004, 8:39 am

Programs: EBB
Yes, in Oslo S (Railway station) You will find lockers in most sizes.

Have a nice stay in Oslo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.