Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

OT: Swedish citizens, earn 40.000 American Express rewards for signing up with Silja

OT: Swedish citizens, earn 40.000 American Express rewards for signing up with Silja

Old Dec 18, 03, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Elite *G :: LH Sen *G :: IC Royal Amb :: PC Plat :: HH Diamond

A few days ago I got a offer from American Express and Club Silja (Silja Lineīs reward program).

Sign up for the green card and they will give the first year membership fee away. Plus 30 000 membership rewards point (no obligations to buy anything with the card). Eearn a extra 10k if you sign one family members for a family card. So a total of 40k american express rewards points for just signing up, thatīs quite good

Iīm not sure if this goes out to all Club Silja members, but itīs over two years since I was Silver with them and I have not made a single trip with Silja Line since back then. The application form is pre-filled with my name and adress. But iīm sure that one could sign up for Club Silja online then just call American Express Sweden.

Search this Thread