Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sold out flights ARN-OSL

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2003, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Sold out flights ARN-OSL

Looking at Aeroplan today for SK flights ARN-OSL september 24:th I see that all four flights between 16:30 and 19:50 are fully booked in Y (C9 D9 JC Y0 SC B9 M9 H0 Q0 V0). This is a little more than two weeks in the future.
Can anyone say why the figures look like this? Is there something special happening that day? Or is this normal?
Old Sep 9, 2003, 2:42 pm

Programs: SK *S
I have seen this many times, especially on this route. I doubt you will have trouble with availability as I'm willing to bet SAS is just readjusting the load factors for these flights. Its really anyone's guess to the actual availability, and at any giving moment you could see Y0 become Y4, or even Y9.
Old Sep 9, 2003, 3:48 pm
Point_Chaser

Flights between ARN-OSL and ARN-CPH are very often closed in cheap booking classes during these business flights to attract higher fares as these are generally attractive flights. However, as TromsoFlyr rightly points out, sometimes they are opened up closer to the travelling date when they see that booking levels are low. But, this is often too late for booking cheaper fares..!
I have a feeling that this will change very soon though, considering the strong competition we will see shortly on these routes!

Old Sep 9, 2003, 3:51 pm

Programs: SK *S
Check out the special on Norweigan for 296NOK each way.

http://www.norwegian.no/front.asp?pa...a_kampanje.asp
Old Sep 9, 2003, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
But why is then full fare economy Y = 0? To get more people in C? Shouldn't Y be the last of economy classes to close?
Old Sep 9, 2003, 4:29 pm

Programs: UA *G MM
These flights are probably completely sold out. There is probably some glitch regarding the B and M buckets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.