Any FTers at ARN on sunday 03 aug?

Old Aug 1, 03, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Elite *G :: LH Sen *G :: IC Royal Amb :: PC Plat :: HH Diamond
Any FTers at ARN on sunday 03 aug?

I will make a mileage and bedrun to ARN this weekend. Will be at ARN from lunch until 4:30pm on sunday. Would be fun to meet some Flyer Talkers, post here and ill make contact.

Gustaf
Old Aug 1, 03, 2:31 pm

I will miss you by a week Gustaf. I will be at ARN on the 11th and 13th of August if anyone is around.

btw will you stay at that airporthotell that might change name in the near future? If so, please ask when the change will be made.

I will stay at that place on the 11th and in the downtown location on the 12th.
Old Aug 2, 03, 2:14 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kempis:
btw will you stay at that airporthotell that might change name in the near future? If so, please ask when the change will be made.
</font>
Yep, will stay at that one Can ask about the name change when checking in later today, will report as soon as my laptop is up and running at my room later tonight.

Gustaf
Old Aug 2, 03, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

The name change will take place on september 1, according to the guy who checked me in.

Some bad facts about this hotel. Its a nightmare getting here if one does not wanna spend 300SEK one way for a taxi. They used to have a free shuttle service from ARN but that is gone. I made it here the hard way, with local public transportation for 20SEK. This is not recommended. First 10 minutes bus from the airport, then 8 minutes on the regional train and then another bus ride. Took over one hour when including all the waiting for buses and train.
When checking the rate one should add atleast 500SEK just to get to and from Arlanda.

Gustaf
Old Aug 2, 03, 4:58 pm

No more free shuttle? I guess this hotel just lost my business next week and I will stay at the downtown location instead.

Search this Thread