Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lower Fares from Norway???

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2003, 7:27 am
Original Poster

Lower Fares from Norway???

Fares will fall on its domestic runs between Oslo and Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger and Tromsoe. International routes to such cities as Paris, London, Copenhagen and Amsterdam will also be pared by between 15 and 30 percent

from aftenposten.no

that's good news???
Old Jun 3, 2003, 2:59 pm

Programs: QR Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by otudia:
Fares will fall on its domestic runs between Oslo and Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger and Tromsoe. International routes to such cities as Paris, London, Copenhagen and Amsterdam will also be pared by between 15 and 30 percent

from aftenposten.no

that's good news???
</font>
I'm sure that the newspaper accidentally reprinted an old article from last time the subject was broaches in national media. This troll seems a national obsession and passtime in Norway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.