Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

starting jan-1st STATUS miles with ANZ and Ansett (also with SK?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 1999, 4:49 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus

from the LH-home-page (miles&more, specials):

Two "newcomers" joining Star Alliance

Starting on April 1st 1999, Ansett Australia and Air New Zealand, formerly Lufthansa Miles & More partners, will become members of the Star Alliance. From

1st JANUARY 1999 (!!!)

all miles you clock up on flights with these two partners will also be credited on your account as status miles, making it even easier to reach the Lufthansa Frequent Traveller or Senator Status in future, or to extend your Frequent Traveller or Senator Card.

MY COMMENT: I hope that this is also the case for all other ff-programs of the STARAlliance (it seems that LH is first in updating informations online - please wake-up UA and others!).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.