New SK destination

Old May 5, 2008, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Gold, LH SEN, SK Silver, HH Gold, PP
New SK destination

SK has started flights to Bucharest, Kiev and New Delhi. It sounds like it is about to hit the AY market in the East - which naturally is perfect for the prices...^
Old May 5, 2008, 12:22 pm

Programs: SK EBG, LH SEN.
It is indeed nice with some new SK destinations. But I wonder if they will attract the right clients ( with SK limited fleet & more savings arpund the corner ) to gain business / full fare clients they do need more then 1 departure per day. For example BUH, OS,LH and even LX operate 2 or more flights a day and they do offer quite convenient connections to most scandinavian gateways ( especially OS&LH )

Still it is really nice with new SK destinations, hopefully more to come.
Old May 5, 2008, 5:52 pm

I thought DEL will be gone at anytime given they're not getting 12th long-haul airplane?
Old May 6, 2008, 2:11 am

Programs: EB*G, BD*G, HH Silver, FB, AA, SPG, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by jiml1126
I thought DEL will be gone at anytime given they're not getting 12th long-haul airplane?
Nope, they don't need a 12th plane for DEL
Old May 6, 2008, 12:34 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Welcome to Flyertalk, FlyingPrince22

Please familiarize yourself with the search function. You can find it under the Forums tabs on top of this page. Mark SAS Forum and search for Delhi, Kiev or whatever and you can see if this has been discussed before:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808211

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...highlight=kiev

Thank you and thanks for posting!

tommy777

SAS and Scandinavia Forum moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.